Age Checker/Age Verification +

Age Verification, Age Check, Age Gate Popup (+before checkout)

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Age verify your store

xbo

Location Germany

I am very happy with the Age Checker App which is absolutely important for
my Website to secure and respect the underage. Installation was easy and no need to ask for professional IT support.

VPdudes

This app is a lifesaver when it comes to age verification in order to let people enter our site. This app has a free version and that's the current plan we are using. The free version offers everything you may need to ensure you are doing your part with age verification! If you looking for a simple way to check the age of your customers this app is for you!

That Girl Wine Company

Easy to use and set up, anyone can do it! Questions and support are answered and addressed quickly by an actual human. Great app, great experience.

Athena's By Jennifer N

Easy and quick service! I was able to call Shopify and get this added on swiftly! Thanks again for your help!

winesfromromania.com

Location Romania

Very easy to install and set-up. The support team will help you when you have to do edits. I recommend this app.

Taste Me Co.

Location Australia

great app. It allows me to select age verification on a few of my products to stop people under 18 buying them.

VITAE Glass

This app is simple to use, and the developer Chris is amazing. I asked if that app integrated with Klaviyo to add birthday as a custom property - and although it didn't within one week he set up a one click integration for the app. I've been working on Shopify stores for 4 years and have never seen that level of commitment to an app. Thank Chris!

iYTAL

Simple and Easy to use no Drama. Thank you Chris, I look forward to work with you for long term. Duval

Summer Land Camels

Location Australia

Easy to set up and works well. Friendly and responsive developer - added a new feature within hours of us asking!

Le Marchand du Glen

Location France

Very nice and usefull App, really easy to use. Exactly what I needed.
Très bonne application, à la fois utile et facile à prendre en main. C'est exactement ce que je recherchais.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7