NA Age Verification

NA Age Verification

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 11, 2023

This app provided exactly what I needed - a quick and easy way to perform age verification on my site. It was very simple to set up but flexible enough, too. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Dawg Day Afternoon
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 10, 2023

Excellent customer support from NA AGE Verification, Chris did amazing job within minutes, thanks again Chris

nammi.is
Iceland
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 19, 2022

I had a great customer experience so far. Really pro active and problem solving support. I recommend.

Bondove
Czechia
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 16, 2022

This app is very user friendly and the best part - there's no need to code, just plug and play. Great design, Thanks Northern Apps!

Hippie House Glass Gallery
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 15, 2022

We've been using the free version of NA Age Verification for quite some time now. Unfortunately, after changing our cookie consent tool it collided with the age verification app and you could neither confirm your age anymore nor reject/accept cookies. After dropping Chris an email he resolved the issue within half an hour and everything works perfectly now. Highly recommended!

AUGUSTUS REX®
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 19, 2022

The app was super easy to install. I needed an age verification to sell wine and the app was exactly what I was looking for. They have a free option, but even the monthly subscriptions are affordable. I highly recommend this app. Plus they have great customer service. The developer reached out to see if I liked the app and if I had any questions.

Horton Cellars
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 11, 2022

Wir haben die App zur Altersüberprüfung installiert. Sie ist simpel in der Handhabung und kann den eigenen Designwünschen angepasst werden. Bei Rückfragen haben wir immer schnellen und hilfreichen Support von Entwicklern bekommen. Nur zu empfehlen

RØG ONE
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 9, 2022

I installed this app because it allowed me to do the age verification at checkout instead of on entry to the site. The design of the pop up is really nice and easy to customise. I had a technical question, so I emailed the developer and he responded really quickly and fixed the issue for me. I really recommend this app.

Caviar and Cocktails
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 1, 2022

App was very easy to install and is exactly what we needed. Will continue to use and would recommend.

White Horse Wine and Spirits
Time spent using app: 11 days
September 10, 2022

I'm very happy with this age verification app! It's exactly what I needed for my website, and it's super easy to set up and use. Any questions & issues were answered promptly by an actual person (not a BOT)!!! Great product & customer service! 5 Stars!!!!

barefootsunday