Age Checker Plus

Age Checker Plus

by Northern Apps

Easily add a custom age verification screen to your shop

Kinky Kouture

The developers are amazing. I ran into an issue with the app, reached out to them, and the issue was resolved in less than 12 hours.

June 20, 2021

Providing top-notch support is really important to us, so I'm really happy to read this review! Thanks so much!

Easyvape.ca Brockville Mon.-Sat. 9:30am-4:00pm 613-865-8959

Chris is awesome! We needed some changes with the App, Chris re-coded the App for us and now works as we wanted the App to work for our type of business. Again, Chris is Awesome!

May 18, 2021

Thanks so much! Really pleased to hear that Age Checker Plus has helped you meet your business needs!

Dads Matter AU

I uninstalled the app as it didnt work. I contacted support, waited days and no one replied. Really disappointed. ---- As mentioned, I never got any email from your company. Can you please send the email from April 26th again.

May 1, 2021

Hi there

Chris here. We did receive your email and responded on April 26th... but you must not have received it. Can you double check your inbox and let me know?

Either way I’m more than happy to help out however I can, and sorry about the trouble!

Edit: I've tried to send my reply again - it should be going to a gmail address... if you don't see that would you mind sending an email to northern.apps.contact@gmail.com - maybe we'll have better luck with that.

ZeeWijn

Obrigado Chris pelo pronto atendimento, respondeu rápido, o App me satisfaz completamente. Recomendo.

B-Lights

I really appreciate this app! I searched for a simple age verification app and this is the solution! For real, it is easy to customize and implement in your online shop. On top of that I had a question and asked the support. Within one day I received a very helpful answer. The only thing I can do now to thank the creators of this app, is to give my honest opinion and I really love it.

The Scarborough Joke Shop

Perfect app to add age verification to any page/collection/products.
Easy to use and does exactly what I want

Aussie Meat

fully free app, working great, fully customize, able to edit in code. This is awesome, thank you Chris Geelhoed! You are amazing!

324 Farm Shop

This app is very brilliant. I used to my website of cannabis. Perfect app and free. Amazing man, lot of thanks from Barcelona!!

Springside Brewing

Chris is a hero, not only did he create a great ap, but he also spent the time to customise it for us, he went over and above. Selfless! What a legend.

人形の あでやか

成人向けコンテンツの年齢認証の方法が今まで分からなかったのですが、このアプリを使ったら10分ほどでできました。無料のものを探していたので本当に助かりました。会社のロゴなども認証画面に追加することができ良いと思います。これからもよろしくお願いします。

Previous 1