Age Checker/Age Verification +

Age Checker/Age Verification +

by Northern Apps

Age Verification, Age Check, Age Gate Popup (+before checkout)

Forward Drinking

Does what it says it will do! Sleek design, easy to install & edit, fast & helpful support! Highly recommend this app!!

October 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, makes my day!

REQUY

Great App and more importantly: fast and very helpful support by Chris + Team. I really recommend the App

Huffkins Bakery

This app does exactly what is says and works exactly as it should. It's very easy to customise it to suit the look of your website. Furthermore, the support for this app is fantastic. Chris has been amazing in answering our many questions and supporting us in trialing some different options to find what works best for our site. I would absolutely recommend this app and would be up for trying any apps designed by this developer.

cūre-ate

This app is very user friendly and straight-forward in use. It has all of the features I need without complicating implementation.

The Organic Wine Store

I recommend this age verification app over all the others: 1. nice out of the box design - 2. easy set up and customization - 3. fast support - 4. free plan

October 8, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate it!! 🙂

The Cranio Collections

The app works as advertised. Would recommend this app if age verification is needed on your site. Worked consistently and easy to set up.

Fratelli Matasci SA

Chris molto efficiente nelle risposte! app veramente fatta bene, anche la parte gratuita. COnsiglio vivamente!

Vintage Berkeley

This is the best age verification app on Shopify. Very easy to use/customize. If you need any adjustments the developer is incredibly helpful and quick to respond.

CBD Troubleshooters

Great app for my business site, www.CBDTroubleshoot.com. It definitely works well and does an age verification to navigate through my CBD store. It has different modes/settings as well. I recommend this to any business site that needs an Age Checker.

WineSkipping

I've had this app running on my wine shop and wine club site (wineskipping.com) since the beginning. Works well and does an age verify whenever someone tries to navigate to the wine collection in my store. Just what I needed. And this is free, wonderful value! I think if I need more for compliance reasons, I'd love reporting that shows what email identified as what age. Thanks!

September 7, 2021

Awesome, I'm really happy that the page-rules feature was helpful for you! Thanks for leaving a review!

Previous 1 3 4