Age Checker/Age Verification +

Age Verification, Age Check, Age Gate Popup (+before checkout)

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Age verify your store

Horse Guards London Dry Gin Ltd

Super easy to install and use, great for a start up company. Flexible options are available which are pretty easy to set.

Anglesey Hamper Co.

Great app! super easy to use! thanks for building such a great feature. Would highly recommend it for any new shopify account!

MexicoMiAmor

The app does well in our shop. You can also use it with language versions in "Langify" if you set global custom translations in langify. We also had a conflict with our "GDPR Cookie Banner" app. The solution was to add the "__age_checker-history" cookie as essential in the Cookie app. (some users would have to delete their browser cache to make it work asap) Both times Chris as developer of this app was very helpful and answered quickly.

nicnacnaturals

Works perfectly! Great app and looks very nice as well on the website. I would highly recommend to anyone needing this verification!

Ford and Sons

Excellent App! We have some products that need Age verification (alcohol) and I managed to quickly set this up by giving those products a tag (check-age). This means that the age verification only pops up when there are products with this tag in the shopping cart. I needed some help with something and the developer was quick to reach out and solve the problem (it wasn't their app, it was the fact that I had another app on the shopping cart). Definitely recommend!

Don Many Cigars

The app is easy to set up, works just as expected. We could not be more pleased with this app to help us check underage visitors.

AIRSCREAM UK Limited

I use this app for our E-cig website age verification, it works perfectly and the support is very responsive and patient to guide us to solve our problem

Vin terminal

Great and simple, user friendly app.
I managed tl add a llt of text and supper was great. Fast and helpful. Definitely recommended. I got help same day.
I used it for gdpr and other information as well.

serveskylar

An easy to use app that simplifies the age verification process when entering your website! Great customer service too - Chris is prompt when responding to inquiries and even helped me customize the dimensions of the popup on my homepage! 10/10 would recommend.

Wiseacre Farm

This is a perfect app by a great team! Excellent customization options, and Chris and the support team were majorly helpful in helping us build out for our particular needs even more. Many thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5