Age Checker Plus

Age Checker Plus

by Northern Apps

Easily add a custom age verification screen to your shop

ZeeWijn

Obrigado Chris pelo pronto atendimento, respondeu rápido, o App me satisfaz completamente. Recomendo.

B-Lights

I really appreciate this app! I searched for a simple age verification app and this is the solution! For real, it is easy to customize and implement in your online shop. On top of that I had a question and asked the support. Within one day I received a very helpful answer. The only thing I can do now to thank the creators of this app, is to give my honest opinion and I really love it.

The Scarborough Joke Shop

Perfect app to add age verification to any page/collection/products.
Easy to use and does exactly what I want

Aussie Meat

fully free app, working great, fully customize, able to edit in code. This is awesome, thank you Chris Geelhoed! You are amazing!

324 Farm Shop

This app is very brilliant. I used to my website of cannabis. Perfect app and free. Amazing man, lot of thanks from Barcelona!!

Springside Brewing

Chris is a hero, not only did he create a great ap, but he also spent the time to customise it for us, he went over and above. Selfless! What a legend.

人形の あでやか

成人向けコンテンツの年齢認証の方法が今まで分からなかったのですが、このアプリを使ったら10分ほどでできました。無料のものを探していたので本当に助かりました。会社のロゴなども認証画面に追加することができ良いと思います。これからもよろしくお願いします。

Dad's Unlimited Patience

I can't be thankful enough to Chris Geelhoed.

This little app does everything that you need. The most important you can choose which pages to lock. And it looks great.

Crespo's Store

Excellent App I loved, work perfect, exactly what I need, quick and simple setup, you can add the age check in any place you need, Thanks.

flowbar.co.nz

This App has been fantastic and does exactly what I need. When first downloaded I was running into some issues, Chris was able to quickly and thoroughly help me out by solving the problem. I really appreciated his time in doing that.

Hope you are doing well Chris!

- Oliver @ FLOW BAR