Aimtell: Web Push Notification

Aimtell: Web Push Notification

by Aimtell

Boost sales with targeted Website Push Notifications.

Memorycross

The app works well. We captured a lot more people using this than email. Unfortunately we've been unable to turn any of them into customers so after 5 months I'm taking it off.

I've tried a variety of offers including a 25% store wide discount with clicks but no sales.

Zasttra Com

Best push notification app. Period!

Best customer segmentation we've seen for push notifications and with Zapier integration, the possibilities are endless.

Back by superior service from aimtell.

Highly recommended.

Meebii

THANK YOU TOM!

Ok so Tom has been super helpful with customer service and answering my questions. The App really does have way more features than the several others i've tried, though it's not the most user friendly to understand all of it right away. But once you actually spend time in the docs it starts to come together. Recommended if you need something that can be highly customized in addition to email collection.

Buddhapants 2

Cool concept But it needs some improving. Support also won't help you customize anything- unlike other app support. Not very friendly. We also find it a bit expensive for what you get.

Polishedfashions

This app is great! I tested it out and it does what it says well. Everything that you get and are able to do is a steal for the price. I'm glad I got in early. When they say that customers subscribe to your site and not the app's site, it does make a difference. Support has also been great. DJ and Jennifer have answered all my questions and more in a very timely manner.

Bowtieclubdotcom

I have been using Aimtell App for over 6 months now and there has never been any down time, it just works flawlessly. DJ and Jennifer are very easy to work with. It does not replace emails, but is a fantastic secondary way to communicate with your customers!

Dotshopper

Amazing app! Recommended if you want to contact your subscribers in a new and very cool way. Also the support is great.

Ocha Co

DJ is the man! Great support and a great app. Picking up subscribers everyday using Aimtell. Think out of the box and don`t be hung up on email capture - it is not the only way to skin a cat.

Pupvision

Edit: The support is really good, I had a bit of a problem on my part with understanding the programme but they really helped me:) I am really happy with it! :))

Be Test Website

App 10/10 , Support 10/10 , Thank you for the wonderful platform Mr. DJ..!!

Previous 1