Aimtell: Web Push Notification

Aimtell: Web Push Notification

by Aimtell

Boost sales with targeted Website Push Notifications.

Curvy Bottom

After experiencing a technical difficulty I got great service.. Great app and great service all around

Magasins Hart | Hart Stores

Way better than the Owl that shall not be pushed. The amount of things you can do with this app is only limited by the amount of time you're willing to invest. I use this app to segment my audience and this does wonders for my CTR and conversions whilst sending relevant notifications.

Their customer service team treats you almost like a King. Well Zaak does at least...

Not to mention you can use the same app for multiple clients which as an agency is a great feature.

6/5

SETSOFRAN

The best web push notification tool on the market.
I have been working with AimTell for a few years and had the opportunity to compare with other providers. None has such a detailed level of visitor insight, set up possibilities, rich documentation centre and proactive customer support like AimTell.
Definitely recommended.

white thicket

This app works incredibly well for push notifications. It was super easy to install and the features make it easy to target subscribers with pinpoint accuracy. We used it for shopping cart abandonment and saw results immediately!

Their customer service team is super friendly and responsive and they worked with us to get everything configured to optimize our targeted
notifications. Highly recommended!

Memorycross

The app works well. We captured a lot more people using this than email. Unfortunately we've been unable to turn any of them into customers so after 5 months I'm taking it off.

I've tried a variety of offers including a 25% store wide discount with clicks but no sales.

Zasttra Com

Best push notification app. Period!

Best customer segmentation we've seen for push notifications and with Zapier integration, the possibilities are endless.

Back by superior service from aimtell.

Highly recommended.

Meebii

THANK YOU TOM!

Ok so Tom has been super helpful with customer service and answering my questions. The App really does have way more features than the several others i've tried, though it's not the most user friendly to understand all of it right away. But once you actually spend time in the docs it starts to come together. Recommended if you need something that can be highly customized in addition to email collection.

Buddhapants 2

Cool concept But it needs some improving. Support also won't help you customize anything- unlike other app support. Not very friendly. We also find it a bit expensive for what you get.

Polishedfashions

This app is great! I tested it out and it does what it says well. Everything that you get and are able to do is a steal for the price. I'm glad I got in early.
When they say that customers subscribe to your site and not the app's site, it does make a difference. Support has also been great. DJ and Jennifer have answered all my questions and more in a very timely manner.

Bowtieclubdotcom

I have been using Aimtell App for over 6 months now and there has never been any down time, it just works flawlessly. DJ and Jennifer are very easy to work with. It does not replace emails, but is a fantastic secondary way to communicate with your customers!

Previous 1