Aimtell: Web Push Notification

Aimtell: Web Push Notification

by Aimtell

Boost sales with targeted Website Push Notifications.

Bikini Luxe Swim

Wow, where do I start? If I could leave 6 stars I would. This is hands down the best push notifications app you can add to your store. And we installed DJ worked with us and answered my questions and emails at all hours of the day and night. We were able to setup a number of repeat pushes as well as things like a push for abandoned cart that really helps with recoveries.

We currently have a 17 percent recovery rate versus the normal 7 percent of most Shopify stores.

Now to the nitty gritty, the app itself takes a minute to understand how to use. But it is well worth the time investment as this app pushes to more browsers than everything else we tried. The developers work around the clock and are on the very cutting edge of push notifications.

Don't bother with any other push notifications applications. Take the time to learn this one. A+++++++

Candice
Designer Swimwear, Brazilian Bikinis and Luxury Fashion

Privatelabelextensions

This service is the future of marketing. Great platform. So easy to integrate.

Ananas Tn

*support very helpful
*push notification is the future
*and the feauture to put many websites is awsome
ty aimtell

Buyhairregrow

Pretty new to this whole "push notification" thing but so far the click-through rates are much higher than our email campaigns. Excited to see how it performs down the road.

Geekgadgets

Fantastic app. Provides a whole new way to drive back my customers.

One of best features is the automation. The fact that you can automatically have it send notifications to abandoned carts or send notifications every week on it's own is priceless.

Vapel1fe

UPDATE: They finally did it. They did. They added abandoned carts and other manual triggered events. Its all good to go now. Couple little issues but nothing to write home about

Aimtell SUPPORT is on the money and response is blazing fast. Product just isnt 100% there; but its GETTING there. I tried Firepush (Very simple and nothing really special to do here) and Roost (way TOO EXPENSIVE) and I can tell you that Aimtell is better. I had an issue and they took care of me immediately and work on things instantly to make their app better. I would love to see the option to be able to see the subscribers NAME after I saved it and edited it. Otherwise you just can see their id and then you have to click it to see a little but more info. No way to send the notification to yourself to test it. They are lacking in the notification department for cart abandonment and shipping notifications. I am sure they will get there though.

Ok let me tell you something. These guys hands down cornered the market and have my business for life. To make something so robust and powerful to where you can send notifications to people while NOT at your website and NOT in an email. Done. Support at 12:35am...check. Yeah this has GOT TO be my favorite app hands down.

2 Next