Revyu ‑ AI Powered Reviews

Import AliExpress Reviews, Photo Reviews, Product Reviews

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AeC Variedades oficial

Location Brazil

Congratulations to the developers, very useful and very pleasing app
I liked it a lot recommend note 10
met all my expectations

Sakura Milk Jewelry

I love this app. I use to use another app but wanted to change to something where I could email to ask customers for reviews. Revyu also looks professional on my website. It also has useful and easy to use features. The customer support is also amazing, so if you are not sure how to set something up, they will promptly help. They really go above and beyond! I am so glad I use this app! Thank you Revyu team. This app is a keeper, I even purchased the lifetime deal as I know this is the app I want to stick with. (It was also simple for me to transfer old reviews from a file into Revyu, that is always nice)

Goosefy

I've been using this app for a couple of days now, and so far have had no troubles at all. The support team is really kind and very fast. I would recommend it to everyone who is seeking for good interface and great experience!

September 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear that you are having a wonderful experience with our app! We will keep on working hard to make your experience even better.

poonch.in

I'm using Revyu as a customer and I can say that the app is really good and useful. It has a beautiful design, and the customer service team is really helpful. I have had questions and requests for help, and they have been answered quickly. They are also very professional.

September 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app.