Replo Landing Page Builder

Landing pages without the dev time

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sauces by Jrk!

I have little experience in web dev, but Replo makes me feel like an expert. It's wildly intuitive for beginners but also complex enough for experts to go to town with. I also lack much creativity, but Replo provides highly optimized pages from top tier brands as templates that can be easily configured to make it your own. Can't speak highly enough of this app.

xendurance

Huge improvement on our previous page builder -- Yuxin and the team also provided incredible customer experience / onboarding. Will be building all new pages with Replo going forward

Naming This Later

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app. Fantastic support. Recommend to any merchant that needs to customise their store without the usual development pains.

Sourse

This is the best tool for any marketing team. You also save time and money on development work. It's very easy to use (I'm not a developer or designer) and I was able to create a landing page over the weekend. The Replo team is very responsive, highly recommend!

Best Bone Broth - UK

Location Australia

This is the easiest-to-use page builder on Shopify. I'm a total landing page newbie and can build pages with ease. The Replo team also provides the best service. I messaged on a Sunday and got a response in 10-minutes. The problem was fixed in about 45-minutes. I repeat... this was on a Sunday.

Dorsal Bracelets

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I've used tons of landing page builders before and Replo blows all of them out of the water. The templates are actually useful and inspired by other large ecommerce brands. You can also build block sections that can be used anywhere within your website if you have a Shopify 2.0 theme. I can't recommend Replo enough!

Jambys

Time spent using app About 2 months

Started using Replo a few weeks ago, and it's the first page builder that just "clicked" with me. It feels exactly like Webflow — easy to drop things in, but capable of more complex styling and positioning when needed — and drops directly into Shopify pages. The team has been incredibly responsive anytime I've gotten held up somewhere, and the sections/templates are actually super usable. It is really great to be able to deploy these pages through Shopify, and being able to save out sections has been a gamechanger with our 2.0 theme. I'm not the best person to speak to the speed of the pages from a technical perspective, but speed hasn't felt like an issue to me once...which, to anyone who has worked with other page builders on here, is an incredible win.

Huron

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easiest/most useful landing page app out there. We've seem to try them all. And this is are unequivocal favorite.

TUSOL Wellness

The speed at which a bunch of our complex landing pages were built was actually really impressive, someone on my team was like “lol wtf that was so fast”. We initially started using Replo because we were looking for an easier-to-use landing page builder that integrated with shopify directly. The team has gone above and beyond to ensure we have a great experience. They’ve not only provided top-quality customer service but have helped us source developers to manage our page builds, literally launch features same day as we come up with a need, and are fully invested in our success. Can’t think of a service or company that gives its clients the level of support Replo does, seriously.

Stellace

Hands down a revolutionary app for people who want to be on Shopify but love the design capabilities of something like Webflow. Replo is completely limitless in what you can build and they have amazing support to help you build it. The Replo team has been there for me every step of the way to go from ideation to getting my Shopify to look exactly how I want it to - functionality included. You're doing yourself a big favor by using Replo.

Previous 1