Bring customers back to your store faster with automatic restock notifications of the products they want to buy.
Sign-Up By Variant
Customers don't have to wait until all variants go out of stock before signing up for notifications.
Smart Purchasing Decisions
Make smart purchasing decisions by using analytics on which out of stock products are the most in demand.
About Alert Me! Restock Alerts
Stop losing your buying customers when your products go out of stock
- Alert Me! Restock Notifications allows customers to sign up to receive email notifications when you restock a certain product.
- Once you’ve got the app installed, you don’t have to worry about anything! When you restock a product, we will automatically email all customers who have signed up for restock notifications for that product.
- Just one variant out of stock? That’s okay! Customers can still sign up for restock notifications for that particular variant. For example, if you carry Small, Medium, Large in a shirt, but only the small is out of stock, the customer will only see the restock notification form on the product page when they choose “Small”. They will only be notified if you restock that particular variant!
- Customers can easily sign up for restock notifications from the collections page or product page. When signing up from the collections page, they will be notified for ALL variants when they are restocked. When signing up from the product page, they are only notified if the variant they have selected is restocked.
- NO POP-UPS. Our app is designed to integrate seamlessly into your website.
- Need help installing? No worries – we’ll help install it for free!
Make Smarter Purchasing Decisions
- We provide analytics to show you which out of stock products customers have signed up for restock notifications on.
- Restock the most popular items, and don’t worry about re-ordering the other items!
- NEW May 2017 - You no longer have to log into the app to analyze data! Receive daily, weekly, or monthly email updates on what products customers have been signing up for notifications on.
Pricing 21-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 46 reviews
Most recent reviews
I don't write a lot of app reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well—and how quickly—Alert Me worked. The installation was very straightforward and simple, and customers started using the Alert Me form almost immediately. After our 21-day free trial, this app has been responsible for almost $100 in revenue that we may not have captured otherwise. No, that's not going to make or break us, but I think that's worth the $5 per month fee.
In addition to notifying customers about restocked products, we've found that it also gives us insight into what our customers want. Our buyer has asked for weekly updates of the request list which he takes into consideration when purchasing restocks and new merchandise. It also let's us know which items we should consider transferring from our smaller store (the inventory of which is not available online) to our flagship, where the online orders are fulfilled. More importantly, though, is that it's another touchpoint with our customers, one that is completely automated and requires no extra effort on our part.
Unfortunately, something in the theme we use—Out of the Sandbox's Turbo—seems to be preventing the form from showing up on items that are TOTALLY sold out. In other words, customers can fill out the form if a variant is sold out, as long as at least one variant is in stock. But if there is no stock of any variant (or if the item has only a single variant), the form never shows up. I'd like to see this resolved and Dibble Development did exchange a few messages with us, but we haven't been able to find a solution.
Great app to let my customers be notified about stock coming back in our store. Looks clean and the customisation of colours is great. Still waiting for support to get back to me however regarding some further customisation. Overall works well!
Mont Adventure Equipment
Easy to integrate and fairly easy to customise. good customer service. Everything looks good so far and the proof will be in the pudding once our store goes live.