Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

LISSA the Shop

Non-existent support. The app worked fine for many months, but when we moved to a new theme, auto-install did not work. Contacted support 4x over period of three weeks with request for help with reinstallation, no answer whatsoever. Now have to move to different app and lose all existing sign-ups. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY -- AVOID.

Handtec

Seriously bad support - removed app had been using for months but they didn't even bother providing support.

DopeBoo

Great app for automatically sending notifications for customers who sign up for out of stock - eliminates need for an additional workflow. Thanks folks!

Bitters & Bottles

Love this app! We've generated so many additional sales with this app. Now there's no need to remember to reach out to customers when you restock a high demand item!

Horse Creek Boutique

I just wanted this on a few products, but it applied it to all my out of stocks and there was no way to uncheck all. Had to manually go take off each product one at a time. The setup was not easy. Feel like I wasted time trying to get this to work. Uninstalled.

Between The Hedges Shop

Love this app! It helps me keep track of which products buyers are demanding to be restocked the most.

The support staff is great and has always answered any questions I have had promptly. They go out of their way to help you customize the app exactly to your preferences!

My Event Decor

Alert Me! need to install their own alert to answer new customer requests for help with installation.

I installed this 8 May and as of 14 May have had no response to my request to get this to work properly. So it's been uninstalled as I have only one week to try this before the $5/month kicks in.

Update: So I now got an email telling me "our response to your original email never got to you because no email address was provided when you used our contact form."

Really? If you click on their Get Support button, it shows your email address at the bottom of the popup. And any proper website Contact Us form has the email as a compulsory field.

Disorganised to say the least.

Test Development Store 2

Nothing but good things all around. App functions just like it should and their support is not only quick, but extremely knowledgeable and polite. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone looking for a painless and elegant solution.

Lotusboutique

We absolutely love this app. Far better than any of the others restocking apps we have tried. We are so thankful for the way this app can allow people to sign up for the notifications based on their size variant. It works flawlessly and gives us so much input about what our custoners really want to see more of! This is a great price too! It is affordable and because of that, I see our store keeping this app for ever!

Cut Throat Club

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.

Previous 1