Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Happy Paws Co

Easy to set up! Took all of five minutes or so, does exactly what I wanted it to do. Very happy! Thank you

Lashes By Design

I have been looking for a good app like this that will help customers get notified when my products are back in stock. I also like that it shows what they are looking for, so if my inventory count is off, I can quickly contact them and let them know it is actually available. 5 stars

I Wool Knit

Does what it's meant to do at a reasonable price. After using a different app in the past, I really like how this one works. It's easy to see which products are in demand, the email notifications can be changed to suit your shop and notifications go out as soon as new stock comes in.

Silver Little Things India

One of the best out of stock apps on Shopify. Easy to use & navigate. It was easy to install and the report options u get are so well organised.

Kay Pop Art Studio

The app is great, it was easy to install and is a reasonable price to collect email addresses for restock notifications.

The only suggestion I have is if you could customize the look more and have the open to have a small button with a pop-up for the email.

Skort Obsession

This app is great! Very helpful and it easily pays for itself. I don't have to do anything, it does all the work!!

Coddies

We clicked the auto install option and it's resulted in the following error appearing on every product page "'Liquid error (product-from line 121): Could not find asset snippets/da-restock.liquid". We've been trying for hours to get in touch with support but haven't heard anything. This is really damaging our site!

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

Absolutely EXCELLENT Program! The setup was very very easy, the customer service was fantastic and the program has already returned 13x in the first 6 days we have had the program! Our customers absolutely LOVE THIS FEATURE and so do we!

Valor Fitness

This app is great for gathering emails for notifications! The only problem is we end up downloading the emails and then using another service like MailChimp to actually send the emails. This app does not let you customize emails for individual products (like adding a note section if a product is in pre-order, there may be shipping delays, etc). Like I said, it's a great way to gather those emails for notifications!

Joy decoração

Excellent App. All the setup is intuitive, and give really good insights. I recomende it, it helps with my shops!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20