Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Snugglebabies

This app was really easy to navigate and implement into my site. It allowed me to customize the back in stock emails look and feel so that my customers wouldn't notice it was a third party app being used. After I set-up all the settings according to my liking, it was just a click of a button and it synched perfectly with the Debut theme I am currently using.

Talianova

Very simpel to install and works without any issues! Love that is it possible to have an overview on which items are most wanted.

thebasicshop.no

Works really good and fits good to our theme! Can recommend this app to everyone who needs an restock alert!

SoleSense

Love this app! Very useful when it comes to scaling inventory and sizes. Restocking anything can always be a tricky game but this app helps you tremendously.

Rylan Boutique

Awesome! works great and better than other options I have tried. They have great customer service. Plus, its cheaper too!

Drone Authority

Clean interface that's simple and really easy to use. Price is reasonable unlike a number of others that have capitalised on a captive market. I think you have a customer for life. Please don't change it!

AmericanDream Athletics

SO HELPFUL! Pretty much ready to go customers for when you restock those highly wanted items! Excellent breakdown and very easy to use!

Anticarnist

Paid for itself many times over in less than a week. absolutely Essential app for any ecommerce store.

royalchessmall

Good App. Does what is says. Its interface is slow sometimes as I am trying to open the notifications and it won't open properly.

Soap Cult Australia

I'm finding this app really popular with customers and they enjoy being able to register their interest on restocks without needed to email them through. It makes life a lot easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23