Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

PopCase

Great app to let my customers be notified about stock coming back in our store. Looks clean and the customisation of colours is great. Still waiting for support to get back to me however regarding some further customisation. Overall works well!

Mont Adventure Equipment

Easy to integrate and fairly easy to customise. good customer service. Everything looks good so far and the proof will be in the pudding once our store goes live.

Organics on a Budget

So easy to intergrate and use. Allows me to see which products are in high demand and what to restock faster

NOOWORKS

This app is a no brainer!!! So easy and helpful! Don’t even hesitate and your customers will thank you!

Leveza

Really love this app!!! Help us to know what the customers are waiting for. And create amazing sales.
Thank you Alert me!!

Word of Mouse

I've been using this app for around 6 months now and it's invaluable!

Yes, it's great for bringing in customers when things are restocked. I can see in the app how much revenue was generated from restock emails. However, It's also AMAZING for letting me know which products are in demand. I hand-make items ahead of putting them on sale and I use this app as guidance for where to focus my time. Knowing that there is a customer base already waiting for things takes away a lot of the worry and guess-work. That alone is definitely worth $5.

Reliable Aftermarket Parts

Amazon product, best I've used...and I tried a lot! Easy install, easy user function, and easy to customize on the backend.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app! It helps me know how much of each product I should be restocking. It also results in sales so it's a win win!

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Great app highly recommend!
This app truly helps to bring back potential customers by notifying them when our best sellers are restocked.

Branded by CB

Loving this app so far! We have finally found a way not to lose a customer when items are out of stock! Would suggest it!

Previous 1 3 4 5