Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Cactus en ligne

Very good app. Simple to use and helped to grow my online sales. I recommend to all. Good and fast customer service.

World Of Wool Retail

Surprisingly good. Very easy to install. Only real downside is that there are very minimal editing options for styling.

OOO Polish

Pretty good so far! I don't have to constantly monitor my inventory and I can automatically send an email which is super convenient!

CLE Clothing Co.

We are constantly getting emails, calls, and social media questions about when we're getting a product restocked. This app now automates that process and turns those questions into sales!

Emma Grace Shoppe

I have found this app super helpful. I have tried other apps, and this one beats them all. I love that it notifies and shows me when emails are sent to customers. I also like that it keeps track of restock requests and emails sent all in one dashboard.

BlueAugustShoes

I added this app so customers could let me know when they wanted to be notified when an item was back in stock. The process was easy & what I couldn't figure out, I emailed support & they helped me right away!

Ella Mae's Boutique

Love this app! It has really helped us customize our ordering and know what our customers want more of! I highly suggest using it!

CharmBox

This is a wonderful app. It gives us great insight as to what our customers want without having to guess. Very very helpful

Blush Room Boutique

Easy to use, customer service was fast to help & customers love it! Gives us a great idea of what we should restock for our store!

Topologie Taiwan

Great customer support! :) Works well in terms of notifying your customer about the latest restock.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8