Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

hidden fortunes

Straight forward app, very easy setup. And great customization. After long search finally found a good decently priced app!

One Less Car - Cycling Accessories

Simple and easy to use and it works people are signing up for alerts. It helps me understand how much of a product to order or if it's worth ordering a variant of a product.

Gaffrey Art Material

Quick and easy setup! My customers love it and matches my current theme perfectly. Highly recommend especially for having a lot of products.

Rachel Granstra DESIGNS

The install was quick and easy, it looks perfect on our theme too! Couldn't be happier! Looking forward to new updates and more analytics too ;)

g o l d e n e o m m a

Super easy to setup and fit organically to the our Shopify theme! Great price, I think this will help to drive customers back to reorder the products they have been waiting to be restocked!

Qera

After testing the app a month I can say, it's a really good app, doing the job well. I can not complain! And the price for this app is also great. Love it!It's a really good app, doing the job well. I can not complain! And the price for this app is also great. Love it!

Baa Baby

Fantastic app. Cannot believe I have been doing this manually for so long when this app does it all for me. Saved me hours of work and cleaned up my inbox as I no longer get pestered by the built-in shopify stock alert emails. Analytics are super useful.

Blooming Native

this app has allowed us to retain customers and make their journey with our brand and products easier.

Bebe Le Strange

This app is perfect because it let's me know exactly what my customers want to purchase so I can stock my site accordingly AND it notifies them when I do! It was easy to install, and looks great on the website.

Beauty Box Mérida

Esta aplicación nos ayudó a conocer lo que nuestros clientes querían comprar, sin embargo, el efecto que tuvo en nuestro negocio fue totalmente positivo ya que pudimos decidir de manera inteligente en qué producto invertir para tener mayor stock.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34