Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

YAMA Mountain Gear

Easy to use and does what it's supposed to. I wish there was an option for the notification request to not be variant dependent (ie, notify the customer when any variant becomes available. The variant dependency is nice, but not the best approach for my particular case. Overall, I'm happy with the app.

BakingWarehouse

since using the apps a couple of day, see it works smooth and easy to install. it was good that you can easy to change the color to match your theme.
Minimize the work and get the customer return to shopping again.

Shop With Shari

So far so good! Love that I could see what they want and able to go find what they are looking for to restock it.
3 extra sales in one day!

A Thousand Wishes Craft Shop

Perfect for what we were looking for. It has increased our sales and eliminated a lot of wasted time for both ourselves and our customers.

The Wishing Elephant

Had to immediately uninstall. Every prompt has you waiting in front of the spinning wheel of death. Literally useless.

September 5, 2019

Sorry to hear of your issue and thank you for your feedback. The only reason there would be a "spinning wheel of death" is because when you load pages from the backend we have to pull that data from Shopify and can take a bit, its not the app itself. It seems a bit harsh to leave a 1 star review when the only issue you had you never reached out to our customer service team to resolve the issue. Nevertheless, if there is any problem with installing the app, or anything we can do to help in the future, please reach out to our customer service team to help. Again, thank you for your review.

Twisted Yarn Shop

Very happy with this plugin. Customizable and easy to use. We needed a tweak to functionality and customer service got back to us immediately. I will say that the interface for including or excluding products is clunky and manual (for example, you can't filter by collection), but we want the app to apply to all products so it's not an issue for us. Well worth $5/month.

Made For The Lake Co.

Customer service is slow, but the app is otherwise great. I've always had a hard time finding time to design and send out emails for restocks. This took care of that.

TDN Tools

Only had this app a few days but I can already tell it's going to be a massive improvement on what we had before

YouEnvyMe.Club

OH My GOD! Look No Further! This is the BEST APP EVER!

I tried another one and it was so difficult to set up and it required special coding but THIS ONE is SO EASY to set up! Just push a few buttons and it works INSTANTLY and it's VERY customizable.

It goes SO WELL with my theme and it's VERY professional looking. Well worth the money. This app will keep me from losing VALUABLE customers! 1,000,000 STARS!

Detroit Shirt Company

App works great, easy install, 4 easy steps and i am now realizing what items i need to reorder based on demand...great addition to my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6