Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Qareb Egypt

amazing app it is really useful for my clients it has helped me increase by sales. amazing app it is really useful for my clients it has helped me increase by sales.

Rhonda Shear

Super easy to set up and use! The developers could even add a little more info on great special features like if the variant is deleted from the backend the option to get notified won't show up.

Look Good ME

Lifesaver honestly, after all researches to find an app working well as a button for Venture theme. And priced perfectly.

AceRunners

Easy to setup and use. Customers almost instantly started using this option and it is saving our staff time. It would be nice to have an option to only have restock product notification available if all variants for certain products are sold out and not just per variant. If you have S,M,L,XL this work great but if you have 10 unique variants people can request a notification on items that will never be restocked and requires a manual email to be sent. for some reason some of the restock notification are not sending automatically but most are.

Happy Paws Co

Easy to set up! Took all of five minutes or so, does exactly what I wanted it to do. Very happy! Thank you

Lashes By Design

I have been looking for a good app like this that will help customers get notified when my products are back in stock. I also like that it shows what they are looking for, so if my inventory count is off, I can quickly contact them and let them know it is actually available. 5 stars

I Wool Knit

Does what it's meant to do at a reasonable price. After using a different app in the past, I really like how this one works. It's easy to see which products are in demand, the email notifications can be changed to suit your shop and notifications go out as soon as new stock comes in.

Silver Little Things India

One of the best out of stock apps on Shopify. Easy to use & navigate. It was easy to install and the report options u get are so well organised.

Kay Pop Art Studio

The app is great, it was easy to install and is a reasonable price to collect email addresses for restock notifications.

The only suggestion I have is if you could customize the look more and have the open to have a small button with a pop-up for the email.

Skort Obsession

This app is great! Very helpful and it easily pays for itself. I don't have to do anything, it does all the work!!