Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Pretty in Pink Boutique

Love the app, super helpful, Helps u keep up with what you need to restock, easy setup, I had it running in no time!

ICHIMARU BEAUTY

Relly like how does it work!
Help us to decide which products need to be restock quickly and how customer perfer

Buckin' Belle's Boutique

This app was very easy to set up. I love how I can go into the app and see what my customers are wanting a restock in, how many emails have been sent out which helps me
know what is a hot seller and to keep restocking! Highly recommend this app!

Botanica

Five stars solely based on set up. IT WAS SO EASY. I just had to upload my logo and click one button to link it all. I am so excited for this to save us time and it was so affordable and I love seeing what everyone is signed up for. Will leave another review once we've had some time with it.

ADW

Everything is great besides the fact that my emails do not send automatically when I update an inventory on a product, I have it turned on to send automatically but I have to send them manually.

CAMP HOWL

Works as described, and so far so good! Excited to have this feature on my site since a good portion of my e-mails are about when certain products will be back in stock.

Anian MFG

Great app, the signups are coming in. Can't wait to restock now ;) So far is everything is good, easy to set up and manage.

All Day Hoodie

Very straight forward and easy to use. Only issue I have is not being able to download by week or month. We also can't see the colours the person has signed up to.

Green Drive

Quick to install on each product page
Easy to use
Good ROI, with amount total
Thanks for this application

ShineBySDCosmetics

I really like this app. It does everything I wan it to. Cutomers can add there emails and once I restock the item it will automatically send them a notification. You can also see which items customers are waiting for!