Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bebe Le Strange

This app is perfect because it let's me know exactly what my customers want to purchase so I can stock my site accordingly AND it notifies them when I do! It was easy to install, and looks great on the website.

Beauty Box Mérida

Esta aplicación nos ayudó a conocer lo que nuestros clientes querían comprar, sin embargo, el efecto que tuvo en nuestro negocio fue totalmente positivo ya que pudimos decidir de manera inteligente en qué producto invertir para tener mayor stock.

Farmhouse Teas

We came from an ecommerce that didn't have ANY options for out of stock notification. This is a life saver for our business. I was just sitting here thinking how grateful we are for Restock Alerts. It helps us know when our inventory is out and what we need to be processing along with what our customers are wanting. We have seasonal items listed and keep a restock list for when they are back in season. It lets us know when customers are ready for that seasonal item and when to start processing again along with how much to process.

Scarlett & Jo

I can't recommend this app enough. Easy installation, and support when I needed was fast.
The dashboard is very user friendly so keeping track of what customers want is easily seen.

Délidoor

App works good, but have been trying to make contact with the technical team since one week and no answer...

Shiro & Malou

Super easy to get started. Works great and easy to adjust the settings of how to display. Great service

Aumni Crafts

Did not give the trial extension for review as marked in app dashboard. App is good. Revising rating as there was no response

Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner | Home Cleaning Robot

Really useful and easy to setup. Technical Team is helpful, to do any customization. Thanks for wonderfull app. We setup a product catalog and it was a thought to have a way to notify user by email instead of calling them. Have an option to call them, through phone no. also would have been nice.

Jardins du Sénégal

Excellente application très pratique , avec un tableau de bord qui donne en un lin d'oeil un résumé exhaustif des attentes internautes . elle vaut largement son prix je recommande vivement .

GIDA DESIGN

i have been use this app since 2 week ago, and it work perfect! thanks for this, my clients are happy