Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Gold Elite Apparel

I have been using this app for a couple weeks now and it works great! This app helps to convert sales on restocks and helps give us valuable insight on where the demand is for restocks. Would highly recommend.

ToppingsKids

Very useful to predict customer demand by product, and can provide restock information to customer timely. Strongly recommend this app who is managing pre-orders.

DiamondArt.ca

Fantastic app and great support. Increases sales when we are out of stock as clients can choose to be notified. Saves us time and has had an immediate effect on out sales and profitability.

Le Ravishe

This app is very easy to set up, and is way more affordable than some others I had checked out. I tested it with one of my products and it works pretty good. I also like that it automatically sends an email to the customer when inventory is updated, I don't have to do anything else after the set up. It also fits very well with my theme. It's a game changer, thanks for making it affordable for start up businesses like mine.

Teacher Carry All

I set this up to track which coloured items my customers want restocked more often and its been great its brought in sales already after less than a week and there's no need for me to notify individual customers and remember who they are - saves time! very happy.

Dash of Pink

I was using another app but it didn't send automatic emails when it was restocked. For $5 a month this app is going to be a game changer for me!

The Scottish Grocer

A great app that integrates easily that's easy to install and use. Thanks for creating this. 5 stars.

Chase Street Accessories & Engraving

This app is inexpensive, relatively simple to use, and has a really clean UI. I like that it's flexible enough to allow you to re-send notifications if necessary.

Bloom Store Swimwear

Simplesmente adorei! Bem fácil de mexer e funciona muito bem! Ajuda a ter mais vendas avisando os clientes quando há reposição!

The Starlight Stitchery

Very easy to set up and so helpful at letting us know what customers want us to reorder! We don't have a lot of space for backstock, so it's great to have an inexpensive app that helps us zero in on what customers want.