Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Baroni Firenze

i used this app for customers to let me know what they would like that is not available.
it absolutely serves the purpose, it is easy to use, it has quite a high degree of personalization and the customer service is extremely efficient. would definitely reccomend it.

Parley Labs

This app is perfect: affordable, clean, straight to the point. We've tried 3 other email notify app, but this one keeps it the simplest and does exactly what it needs to do.

Stunning Jewels 4 You

I haven't had any problems so far with the app. Works well even though my customers haven't been using it as much as I'd like them to. So I thought I would give you guys this feedback and get a free month offer as it showed and give it a little longer before I make a final decision on continuing to use it and pay the monthly fee. Thanks

Klarity Kosmetics

I've heard great things about this app and how easy it is to use! Definitely excited to try it out!

THCG And Co.

Great app! Easy to install and use. I love that I can see if that item is popular enough to restock.

Team Perfect Wholesale

The app itself is great, it took a bit of time to get the support I needed to install it correctly but now everything is working as it should.

Hex Girl

Genuinely love this app. It's very user-friendly, making it extremely easy to set up. It's also been such a big help in tracking popular items and sizes so that I know what I need to invest in restocking. Definitely worth the price for how much easier it'll make your life.

The Hunt Collection

Really easy to implement, works great, and a great price. Highly recommend adding this to your store.

Pom Pom at Home

I had a couple bumps getting it up and running but after getting some help with their customer support everything is working well! Customers are already using it for alerts on my inventory!

vitagene.co.za

App works well, easy to install (although I had to manually add to products and collections, which was just a few clicks and inserting the supplied code). I requested assistance in changing the colours of the inserted text. Dibble responded with assistance, and Im now very happy!