Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

CC Reese Boutique

We looked high and low for a good re-stock alert app and we are so please with this one! Does exactly what we needs!

Harlow

Great little app that sits in the background and does its work. Have received sales that I wouldn't have otherwised got because who can keep track of requests for restock. I like that fact it is very 'set and forget' and does not require constant attention. One trick though, you need to have you inventory ordered and tight. Otherwise you may get a cranky customer email from overselling an item that was restocked but may not exist or is damanged from returns.

Shoe Limitless

This app is awesome and very user friendly. I love how clean the email notification appears on my site. The dashboard is very easy to read in knowing what items customers want.

The Capsule

I love this app for showing me what my customers want. Such a clean display on my site and in the back office super easy to use!

Tamar Shalem

Great app! Allows my customers to get a reminder when their size is back in stock. Very nice for businesses that carry small stock.

Recreation Hobbies Center

Great app for not only sending automated back in stock notifications but also doubles as tracking for what people want that is out of stock. Easy to install and have been a happy customer of theirs for over a year and a half..

Kinky Toy Store

The app installs nicely but required a little tinkering due to the complexity of our theme. I am waiting on support to enable the custom email template. I am sure the support team will correct the issue quickly.

It has been a month, and the app works well. Automatically sends email and customers are returning!

The issue was quickly fixed, and we are up and running. The app does what it says at a reasonable price. I hope the developer will continue to develop this app in the days to come. Recommend for all!

Brick by Brick . School of Contemporary Art

It's very useful for remind to my customers. around 60% of customers will be back to store and buy it.

Makeup Outlet

We love this APP, it does everything it is supposed to do, easy way to configure and a very friendly dashboard. We recommend it!

MilleogLykke.dk

Love this app - it helps us to gain sale when we get out of stock items again, and its easy to use :-) we also used it when we bought items to our shop, to see what people especially wanted to buy from os