Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Glidr

We were looking for a restock notification solution that didn't charge per email sent. Installed this app and was blown away by the features. Fully customisable on-screen notification sign-up, ability to turn off signup on certain products, customisable email, a full suite of analytics and stupidly easy to install. Great work by the devs!!

Hattie & Della

The restock emails look great, send quickly, and track easily. exactly what I was looking for so that I don't have to keep track when customers email me asking for an alert.

Duitsmans Wholesale, LLC.

This has helped me save time without having to send restock e-mails!! My sales have increased with the help of this app also!

Bad Witch

The app was so quick and easy to install! Really impressed. Looks very clean and tidy on our website as well. Looking forward to seeing some results :)

Paladin Roleplaying

Does exactly what I wanted, and good value too. Definitely gets me more sales once things get back in stock

Louise's Party Deals

Only just started using the app but it was very quick and easy to use. Will hopefully help me with my stock planning many thanks

A Little Peace Of Joy

I bought this app to help me track restock alerts! Within a couple days I had 5 customers sign up for a top that I had no idea there was interest in a restock. So far love the app!

Plump Skin - K-Beauty en México

Really happy with this app, easy to install, use and customize. Haven't had any trouble like we had with other apps for restock alerts, and has the best price too. 100% recommend.

Kinky Toys

Easy to install and customizable. Love that you can use email with this too. Just need to see know if customers actually use it.

BK's Beauty Bar

I think this is a great idea for new businesses on a budget. You absolutely cant beat the price. looking forward to it percs.