Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Snark Gifts

I like how easy it is to install and get this up and working in my store. That part is great. I wish the Dashboard was clickable. That feature is not really useful if you can't drill down to see the contents of the counts. It would be better if you could more easily see the list of requested items and sort them. This app does the job ok, but it could use some features to make it more user friendly.

Suburban Brat

The app is really easy to work with and it is perfect when you sold out and don't want to lose costumers its the perfect app for it!

TheVinylPeople

This is a great app to notify your customer when an item comes back in stock. The main feature that I love is that they can subscribe for just one variant. This app does exactly what I need it to. I would love to see a text message feature be added in the future!

Impulse Boutique

Integration was super simple, it works as described and in our first two weeks is has brought us almost $1000 of sales directly from notification emails. And the price is right! Thanks to the developers :)

Ellusionist

Integration was incredibly simple for a highly customized theme, it couldn't have gone any better. After integrating it we were able to see what customers were interested in by the notification requests. One of the better parts of this app is that you can customize how many of an item you need to have in stock before an email is sent out. This prevents the entire list from getting sent an email when one item is put back into stock from a cancelled order. Reporting is great, information that you need is right up front. I also like that sent emails are tracked as well. This app is easily worth more than the price they're asking. Highly recommended.

Wyld Gear

Seemless integration with shopify allows us to collect accurate leads for customers awaiting a restock. Love the app. havent had 1 issue yet! Really would reccomend this to all shops.

Fancy Gloss

We really love this app, it has helped us by knowing what people want to see available and a lot of our customers have been checking out after receiving the in stock email. We recommend it.

Campfire Clothing Co

I installed the app and 2 hours later, already had 5 emails from people waiting on restocks. I can see this will be a great tool for repurchasing inventory. Easy to install.

Primo Dental Products

This app has allowed me to easily capture potential shoppers' email addresses when my product is out stock and alert them on when they are back in. Very helpful in helping reducing my bounce rate and keeps customers informed. Highly recommend!

Nigh's Sweet Shop

So helpful and easy to use! Fantastic feature - it handles all the customer contacting when we restock an item. So convenient - and amazingly reasonable in price. Love this app.