Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

I have been using this app for about six months and because many of our products are seasonal it has worked perfectly to notify our customers when items are back in stock. I have even had customers leave positive feedback on our site because we offer this service. They have great customer service and follow up on request within 24 hours.

One Happy Candle

So far so good. Installation and setup was simple and easy. Looking forward to see how this will work in my Shopify store.

MWPolar

Works as intended. Helps us keep track of our inventory better & lets us know the products our consumers are really interested in to see if we should bring it back in stock.

Camera Butter

Really good app. It would be nice if there was a way to convert one variant notification request into another though. That way if a variant is changed, or if new variants are added, people would get notified.

Blanksful

This is a great app to help alert your customers on restock. It has a bit of a delay after you add stock before it sends the emails though but I'm sure that is just how those things normally are. It is a low cost which is a great plus compared to how some apps will charge.

KNC Keys LLC

This app is a life saver! I am not physically able to keep up with the demand and having this app allows for me not to lose customers by allowing them to sign up for restock notifications! 5/5 MUST HAVE

Tamara’s Tidbits (RTS Sublimation Blanks)

So far so good. We have been using the app for 1 week and we have had successful sign ups and alerts! We are please with this service and hope it will continue to help our customers.

Wicked Wickz

I literally just downloaded this app and it has been the easiest back in stock platform I've used with an easy one-click setup. Plus it's $5 a month??? Literally amazing.

lilxbun

This app is super helpful! Easy to use and easy to connect with customers! Super user friendly. I hope to continue to use it

Padel Corner

Great app and great support! Easy to customise to match your branding and embed within site. Amazing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37