Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Scarlett & Jo

I can't recommend this app enough. Easy installation, and support when I needed was fast.
The dashboard is very user friendly so keeping track of what customers want is easily seen.

Délidoor

App works good, but have been trying to make contact with the technical team since one week and no answer...

Shiro & Malou

Super easy to get started. Works great and easy to adjust the settings of how to display. Great service

Aumni Crafts

Did not give the trial extension for review as marked in app dashboard. App is good. Revising rating as there was no response

Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner | Home Cleaning Robot

Really useful and easy to setup. Technical Team is helpful, to do any customization. Thanks for wonderfull app. We setup a product catalog and it was a thought to have a way to notify user by email instead of calling them. Have an option to call them, through phone no. also would have been nice.

Jardins du Sénégal

Excellente application très pratique , avec un tableau de bord qui donne en un lin d'oeil un résumé exhaustif des attentes internautes . elle vaut largement son prix je recommande vivement .

GIDA DESIGN

i have been use this app since 2 week ago, and it work perfect! thanks for this, my clients are happy

Payton & Piper Boutique | An Elevated Casual Clothing Boutique

For only $5 this is a pretty easy way to help me decide what I should re stock. It's user friendly and I've seen revenue come from the emails that are automatically sent to my customers when a product restocks. It's pretty much set it and forget it!

Parish Tumblers

This app was so easy to use and install onto my website! Thanks so much for making an amazing product!

Happy Day Apparel

This app is incredible! Easy to use, simple to set up, and best of all; I can now know what item is popular when it's sold out, and what needs to be restocked!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33