Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Flourish Health LLC

Installed and deleted 3 other apps before installing Alert Me! One click install worked great where other apps did not even work with my theme...like did not work at all.. this worked exactly as described- nice customization features and I alike the dashboard!

PERFORMA™ USA

Great app. We've been using on another store and like it so much that we wanted to roll it out to this store too. It's so easy to use and helps manage requests from customers easily

This is Knit

I'm so glad I found this app! It has more than paid for itself in terms of saved admin time and actual sales. Installation was seamless and easy and everything has run smoothly since. Couldn't be happier!

Scout & Indiana

This app is very simple to install, easy to navigate, and has not given me any issues to date. Overall, it's really minimal effort for a huge return. I haven't had to do anything since I set it up except check to see what customers want to see more of. It has recaptured a huge volume of sales in the first month alone.

Snugglebabies

This app was really easy to navigate and implement into my site. It allowed me to customize the back in stock emails look and feel so that my customers wouldn't notice it was a third party app being used. After I set-up all the settings according to my liking, it was just a click of a button and it synched perfectly with the Debut theme I am currently using.

Talianova

Very simpel to install and works without any issues! Love that is it possible to have an overview on which items are most wanted.

thebasicshop.no

Works really good and fits good to our theme! Can recommend this app to everyone who needs an restock alert!

SoleSense

Love this app! Very useful when it comes to scaling inventory and sizes. Restocking anything can always be a tricky game but this app helps you tremendously.

Rylan Boutique

Awesome! works great and better than other options I have tried. They have great customer service. Plus, its cheaper too!

Drone Authority

Clean interface that's simple and really easy to use. Price is reasonable unlike a number of others that have capitalised on a captive market. I think you have a customer for life. Please don't change it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24