Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Padel Corner

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and great support! Easy to customise to match your branding and embed within site. Amazing

Mav & Fav

Location Australia

Honestly one of the best apps I’ve stumbled across. It’s super simple to use and easy to adjust colours etc to suit aesthetic of your store. Have recommended this to a few other small businesses to help drive up sales. Very happy!

Bratopia Store

It's very useful if you work with variants like sizes and colors. Very easy to install to - you don't need to be a code expert.

Body of a Goddess

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love it. It was the most affordable and fit my needs. I have generated over $300 in sales from the automatic emails that this app sends out to customers to notify them of a restock. For only $5, I can say I'm defintely getting my moneys worth and its easy to know what customers want so I can keep enough inventory.

Ericol Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, easy to install and use. Also great value for money. It has helped to make me more aware of what products my customers are looking for. I highly recommend this app!

Kiddie Majigs

Location South Africa

Really great app- gets the job done and very well priced. I'm very happy so far and I would definitely recommend

Lebanon Circle Prop & Illusion Design

Time spent using app 32 minutes

I've spent the day looking for a Restock App that is affordable AND does everything I need it to do with minimal fuss and this is without a doubt, the best. A simple GUI, install and go, no fuss. I can finally see what my customers want without having to answer tons of 'when will this be back in stock' e-mail. A timesaver and for $5 a month, it's better than some of the $15+ services out there. One word - Awesome - thanks Alert Me!

J & J Pet Club

Time spent using app 18 minutes

just lunch and ask me to write a review???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

FindingBeauty

Location Portugal

Great value for money, it was a feature a lot of our customers were looking for and its all done automatically. Has some good customization settings. I can only recommend it .

Emamor

easy to use! direct to the point. no extra clutter. It helps you to decide about your next restock!