4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, boosting sales and engagement. It's praised for its user-friendly design, easy setup, and efficient operation. Key features include tracking popular items, automatic restock alerts, and variant-specific notifications. Merchants appreciate its cost-effectiveness and customization options. The support team is noted for their promptness and assistance. The app also offers insightful analytics on restock requests and sent emails, aiding in understanding customer preferences.

December 19, 2017

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.

Cut Throat Club
Almost 5 years using the app
May 28, 2019

So far so good! We had been searching for an app that would help our customers sign up for restock alerts. The installation was seamless in the sense that we reached out to the developers and they helped set everything up in the back end to avoid us making mistakes. Have now customized and we're good to go. excited to see how it performs once the restock alert emails are deployed. Thanks again!

PremamaWellness
Over 4 years using the app
May 9, 2019

Great little app that sits in the background and does its work. Have received sales that I wouldn't have otherwised got because who can keep track of requests for restock. I like that fact it is very 'set and forget' and does not require constant attention. One trick though, you need to have you inventory ordered and tight. Otherwise you may get a cranky customer email from overselling an item that was restocked but may not exist or is damanged from returns.

Harlow
Over 4 years using the app
May 21, 2019

We looked high and low for a good re-stock alert app and we are so please with this one! Does exactly what we needs!

CC Reese Boutique
May 11, 2017

So far so good! I love that I can see exactly which items customers are wanting that are out of stock and it sends a notification immediately upon restocking the item. Love it and well worth the affordable price! :)

Roselynns Jewlry Box
Edited October 12, 2019

This app is great, works well and has really cut down on the number of emails we get asking when products will become available again! So glad we found this app!

Bannor Toys
Edited April 19, 2020

This app was very easy to set up. I love how I can go into the app and see what my customers are wanting a restock in, how many emails have been sent out which helps me
know what is a hot seller and to keep restocking! Highly recommend this app!

Buckin' Belle's Boutique
August 22, 2020

very good for conversions!! I like the layout and how i can change the colors to match my brand and such

Clothed in Grace
August 25, 2020

Paid for itself the first month. We were not sure how many people would use it but to our surprise it has been a popular addition.

Cupid Falls Farm
April 8, 2019

Great app! Love the automated emails when item is back available. Easy to use interface too! Easy to install!

Shopping District