Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Automated restock notifications for customers

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

Bible Bliss Boutique

Restock is a great app. It is very easy to use and it's a affordable. I would definitely recommend this App it has help my store generate extra sales.

Urban Oreganics

This app has been so helpful and has generated thousands of dollars for my shop over the years. It's very easy to use for me and my customers.

Glamberry Boutique

Great App, thanks for the good support. very fast and without problems. i was searching right for this kind of easy using app.

Jess’ Craft Blanks

Only just started using but already very impressed! It's easy to set up and easy for customers to use.

Couture Health and Wellness

This app has helped me with determining which items to restock for my site and see what my customers love.

Pantsforlove

Really nice! Customers receive notifications once you have refresh your stock! a MUST APP in shopify!

CocoTherapy

Very convenient! Easy way to alert customers when our product comes back in stock. Just set it and forget it. Fully automated.

Fourth and Kirby

The app is amazing and a huge help! The simplicity of it and the automation make it easy to use and can add a lot of extra revenue.

griffel

Good one, helping to get back a lot of customers.. Really nice app and it works very well for my store!

hidden fortunes

Straight forward app, very easy setup. And great customization. After long search finally found a good decently priced app!