Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nubian Kettle

This app is definitely something that will save me time and effort on keeping people notified of fulfillment. It is also easy to download.

This Old Toilet

Underway 45 days now. 11 customers, eight products, zero revenue, two emails sent. I used to keep this list manually, but gave up years ago. Glad to hire help for five dollars a month!

Stylish Diva Boutique

I've had this app for months now. So far it's been great. My customers love the instant restock notifications and it equals more sales for me. I love the fact that all I have to do is update my inventory and the app handles the rest.

Bible Bliss Boutique

Restock is a great app. It is very easy to use and it's a affordable. I would definitely recommend this App it has help my store generate extra sales.

Urban Oreganics

This app has been so helpful and has generated thousands of dollars for my shop over the years. It's very easy to use for me and my customers.

Glamberry Boutique

Great App, thanks for the good support. very fast and without problems. i was searching right for this kind of easy using app.

Jess’ Craft Blanks

Only just started using but already very impressed! It's easy to set up and easy for customers to use.

Couture Health and Wellness

This app has helped me with determining which items to restock for my site and see what my customers love.

Pantsforlove

Really nice! Customers receive notifications once you have refresh your stock! a MUST APP in shopify!

CocoTherapy

Very convenient! Easy way to alert customers when our product comes back in stock. Just set it and forget it. Fully automated.