Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Queens Wear Boutique

I love this app! makes life a whole lot easier. It was hard finding an app compatible with my theme but this is it!

Nufferton UK - Unisex Loungewear - Official site

Great app. And so easy to install, one click and it's works instantly. We got our two first sign up within 1 h. Highly recommend.

Gerardo Collection

So this app is much better than I expected! It's been 1 day & I already have over 10 Customers who have signed up for restock alerts. I guess it's one of those things you don't think you need, but will help you out big time in the long run!

tayloredtoyoucreations

this is exactly what i have been looking for, at a fraction of the price compared to its competitors. Also super easy to set up using my brand colours to match my site. Love it!!

Born Clothing

A great app in theory, but it's not working properly and I have been trying to reach customer support with no reply .... Wondering if I leave this review if they'll decide to pay attention to customer support

February 12, 2021

Hi there!

We have responded back to you and have not received a reply back.
We first received an email from you at 6:19 AM eastern time on February 11th.
We responded at 7:52AM the same morning, so within 2 hours during early morning hours with "If you could send screenshots, we can help you determine what is wrong in the email template set up."

Please check your junk mail / spam folder as maybe our reply went there. Thanks!

Pash + Evolve

Looks like this app is going to do everything we need, for a fraction of what other apps are charging! Seems to be no limits on number of emails sent, very straight forward so far. Will update if I come across any hurdles/issues but so far it is looking great!

Slayy Cosmetics

Great app to notify your customers when things will be back in stock. I recommend everyone in need of this on your website to download it.

Lamay

Amazing! I used this app to help with our online store and notifying our clients of incoming stock for our products. This app is brilliant within a few minutes of our products being in stock, our clients were notified and bought immediatly. I would highly recommend this app to other people. Very affordable!

zipperloft

What a great and easy to use add-on for any shop. Good customization but more importantly, it just works.

Princess G. Boutique & Wholesale

We love this app. Best we have used for restock alerts. You also cant beat the free trial to really try before you buy.