Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Rosebud's Designs and Apparel

I wish I would have found this app sooner! It has been very helpful in gauging demand and helping me decide when to restock products. My customers are also happy because they are able to find out as soon as the product restocks. Two thumbs up ;)

Boutique 20

We love this app & more importantly, our customers love this app! They are able to tell us what they REALLY want back in stock, and it's super easy for us to let them know when we restock their favorite styles!

APOM

This app has been super helpful to help us get in touch with customers so we can help them when something they want is not available in their size, it also helps us determine how much product to stock!

MYSTIQ

Simple to set up, simple to use. Have been using for a long time and never have to think about it - just set and forget.

YAMA Mountain Gear

Easy to use and does what it's supposed to. I wish there was an option for the notification request to not be variant dependent (ie, notify the customer when any variant becomes available. The variant dependency is nice, but not the best approach for my particular case. Overall, I'm happy with the app.

BakingWarehouse

since using the apps a couple of day, see it works smooth and easy to install. it was good that you can easy to change the color to match your theme.
Minimize the work and get the customer return to shopping again.

Shop With Shari

So far so good! Love that I could see what they want and able to go find what they are looking for to restock it.
3 extra sales in one day!

A Thousand Wishes Craft Shop

Perfect for what we were looking for. It has increased our sales and eliminated a lot of wasted time for both ourselves and our customers.

The Wishing Elephant

Had to immediately uninstall. Every prompt has you waiting in front of the spinning wheel of death. Literally useless.

September 5, 2019

Sorry to hear of your issue and thank you for your feedback. The only reason there would be a "spinning wheel of death" is because when you load pages from the backend we have to pull that data from Shopify and can take a bit, its not the app itself. It seems a bit harsh to leave a 1 star review when the only issue you had you never reached out to our customer service team to resolve the issue. Nevertheless, if there is any problem with installing the app, or anything we can do to help in the future, please reach out to our customer service team to help. Again, thank you for your review.

Twisted Yarn Shop

Very happy with this plugin. Customizable and easy to use. We needed a tweak to functionality and customer service got back to us immediately. I will say that the interface for including or excluding products is clunky and manual (for example, you can't filter by collection), but we want the app to apply to all products so it's not an issue for us. Well worth $5/month.