Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

MilleogLykke.dk

Love this app - it helps us to gain sale when we get out of stock items again, and its easy to use :-) we also used it when we bought items to our shop, to see what people especially wanted to buy from os

Shopping District

Great app! Love the automated emails when item is back available. Easy to use interface too! Easy to install!

Mega Vente D'Entrepot

Great app, does exactly what it says it does and drives sales when items are restocked. Easy to install and fully automated. I highly recommend.

annabel elizabeth

This app has been very user friendly and definitely helps to bring back customers with the automated email flows!

Pick & Shovel Wear

Very useful app for holding onto potential lost sales, very easy to use and notifications are instantly sent!

Thread Count Fabrics

I was a little nervous after reading some of the recent negative reviews about poor customer service but I had no problems. Kimberly helped me fix a problem I had after I changed some products.
Edit:She has also added a send now feature that we requested for products that we restock with lower inventory that didn't trigger the automatic notification. Very Helpful, Thanks!

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! We have made some customer service changes to better serve our clients. We are glad you chose us and look forward to helping you in the future if any issues arise.

Between The Hedges Shop

Love this app! It helps me keep track of which products buyers are demanding to be restocked the most.

The support staff is great and has always answered any questions I have had promptly. They go out of their way to help you customize the app exactly to your preferences!

DONN É E ᴾᴬᴿ DIEU ™

customer service 0 no response whatsoever waited for two weeks for them to respond and help us with installation process but pointless after dozens of emails we've sent. I gave up and uninstalled the app.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are sorry that customer service did not reply to you in a timely manner. We have made changes to our customer service and hope you will give us a go in the future.

LISSA the Shop

Non-existent support. The app worked fine for many months, but when we moved to a new theme, auto-install did not work. Contacted support 4x over period of three weeks with request for help with reinstallation, no answer whatsoever. Now have to move to different app and lose all existing sign-ups. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY -- AVOID.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. We apologize that, like dinosaurs, our customer service was non-existent. However, unlike dinosaurs, we have made changes to our customer service to better serve our customers and truly hope you will go with us in the future.

Handtec

Seriously bad support - removed app had been using for months but they didn't even bother providing support.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We truly apologize for the low down, no good, awful, horrible support our customer service gave you, or lack of. However, we have made changes in that department to better assist our customers and hope you will try us again in the future.