Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Retro Active Arcade

So far I give this app 5 stars. It is as advertised and it works well. It is very simple, clean and easy to use. Customer Service has been very helpful with any issues/questions I've had, but a little slow to respond. The only thing I would say as criticism is that the auto-install may not work on some themes for whatever reason as it did not work on ours, however manual installation is fairly easy.

*Edit* I forgot to mention that the price is great for what you get in return.

Snape & Sons

does what it says on the tin. Email customisation is somewhat limited but can't really knock it for the price.

Muscle Players

Simple, clean, fairly priced and I love that it's variation specific. No brainer if you are looking to keep you customers in the loop.

La Petite Boutique

Excellent app, the app install itself very easiy. For collection page I've asked the dev services (Free) , waiting for their reply.

Sunkissedcoconut

I really enjoy using this app! it is exactly what I need to know what my customers are wanting restocked.

FAMOUS ROSES

We are using it on www.famousroses.eu and it is all we need for Restock Alerts. Very powerful app. We recommend it!

oliviasnectar

I used this app to help my customer stay up to date with my out of stock products. It was easy to use and I’m happy I found it

Shop Gina Celeste

loving it as a great way to keep track of demand! I'd always guessed on reordering product so this is has been really revealing!

Willpower Running

Very easy to use, 1-click solution for stock notifications. Also the backend handling is made very easy. This app helps a lot!

The Obcessory

Love this app. Great price, easy to use and customizable to go with your store. Never had any issues with this app and does everything it says :)