Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Nigh's Sweet Shop

So helpful and easy to use! Fantastic feature - it handles all the customer contacting when we restock an item. So convenient - and amazingly reasonable in price. Love this app.

Soul Paper

Great integration and super easy to get up and running! We have a large inventory but with limited quantities. Alert Me! automation cut our time, literally by 90%, as we no longer need to generate email notifications to guests when products are restocked.

Anya Active

good, effective. dashboard usability needs improvement though. not very easy to retrieve information, needing too many steps. but aside from that, good.

I Clip, You Save

Super easy to install/setup & its already paid for itself 6 times over just in the trial period! I do wish there were some better filters for which products the "alert me" option is shown for but for $5/month this is doing exactly what I needed it to do.

The Traveller Series

I like that this app does indeed work and does what it says. The only issue is sometimes when I'm on the app page and I check another tab and come back to it, everything goes blank and I need to refresh the page again.

Swish & Flick

I've only had this app for a short time, but I like it a lot so far! I needed an app to alert customers of restocks and this does the job well. It was super simple to set up, and the app is affordable. No complaints so far!

Twisted Honey

I have only had this for a little while but it has really helped me determine what is worth restocked and ordering. Also helps me figure out what my customer base is loving

Coco and Chili's Shop

I use this app to get an idea of what my customers want. Then I have an idea of what and how much to stock. They love that they get an email as soon as I add stock to the shop.

JackzzJewelz

I used this app because it helps me let customers know when i am restocking on a certain productt since i get hundreds of emails and comments asking and asking when something is restocking and this way they will get a notification. So far so good.

Instore

Have just installed the app. It seems to work fine. For $5 it seems to have very good features. An option to send SMS alerts would be greatly appreciated.