Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Beaut&Beast Co.

I am using this app to help me keep track of customer demand for a product I have that is out of stock. So far so good!

Carolina D

I deleted the application and it still appears on the store. Interesting and very very beautiful :(((. Probably will continue to charge. You can not make a filter on products, you can not make a filter on customers you can not make a filter for the value of products or number of products. More precisely you can't do anything, you have to analyze registration by registration

June 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. However your review is quite inaccurate. The main function is to send notification emails, we value feedback of ways to make the app better and fit more peoples needs. We are more than able and ready to help if you would have contacted customer service. But to set the record straight on your review, you can in fact filter and sort via the app.

-You can filter products both by notifications that are active and notifications sent.

-After clicking view detail on a product, you can filter by customer email

-All data can be exported by CSV for analysis

-You can't filter by value of products as that's something we found necessary for a restock notification app

-Shopify handles billing so if it was uninstalled from the Shopify apps page then it'll stop billing. If the app is still showing we are more than happy to take a look and see why and help you uninstall from your theme.

Rasha’s Kloset

I love this app. I have gained more sales from this feature. It allows people to just put in there emails to receive a notification when the product is available.

Pinultimate

This app is great! I didn't realize how many of my customers would appreciate having this functionality, but I get sign ups left and right. I run out of products a lot, so it's helpful for me to know what restocks to prioritize.

The UI isn't great and the emails aren't the prettiest, but overall for the price, it's absolutely worth it.

Fiercetrendz

This app is great. It allows me to know the highly requested items so i don’t waste money if customers don’t purchase again

Very easy to use and set up.

I definitely recommend

Wandering Desert Boutique

This app was super easy to install, and while my customers have not had a need quite yet, many of them have noticed the feature and are super excited about it. I really like how easy it is to use

Surīshae + Co

Very easy to install, and love the features of knowing how many people are requesting restocks, how many notifications are being sent out, and also the low monthly fee.

Black Salt

Easy to set up quickly and customize. So helpful to see which products/sizes customers are interested in being restocked - wish I had installed this a long time ago!

Gold Elite Apparel

I have been using this app for a couple weeks now and it works great! This app helps to convert sales on restocks and helps give us valuable insight on where the demand is for restocks. Would highly recommend.

ToppingsKids

Very useful to predict customer demand by product, and can provide restock information to customer timely. Strongly recommend this app who is managing pre-orders.