Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Nutri-bay.com

This app works well and does it what it sets out to do. The help desk is fairly reactive and helps with the installation if needed. I recommend this app.

HDM INC.

Great App and prompt support! Had them add it to the collections page as the information in the install document didn't cover my theme.

After it was installed on the collections page I did have an issue with the rollover images and they promptly answered to just turn it off and back on and that reset it and fixed the issue!

The Lazy Cowgirl

We have only just started using this app but so far so good! Its easy to set up, looks neat on screen and is an easy way to gauge what items need to be prioritized when restocking.

The only thing i have noticed is the out of stock on the product screen takes a moment to pop up under the SOLD OUT button, which may be an issue for less patient customers. (however this could be something i have done wrong in the install)

Zacurate

I used a few of these re-stock applications on shopify. This one is by far the best one I have tested. Very easy to use. Functions properly and I haven't needed to contact support for anything. Other apps are very problematic. Not worth the hassle. The price is fair. I am happy with this app. Thank you.

Yarnland

Working really well. No tech. requirement. Easy to use. I really highly recommend this app who has a Shopify store.

Oh, Keycaps!

Really, really simple. Does a great job. I don't have to think much about this app at all, and it really helps give me an idea of what people want. I have an incoming product that people keep asking, "When is it available???". I just tell them to sign up for notifications. Really a fantastically simple app.

Glitters Matter

This app is exactly what we were looking for, to provide restock information to our customers! The customers love it! Our business runs more efficiently.

Green Elephants Car Detailing

Really easys to set up & works like a charm, the emails look great and the notifications when somebody enters an OOS request are a great feature.

DiorBella

5 star app, 5 star customer service 5 star value!! Great price for one of the best apps on shopify.

Compton Fire Apparel

Compton Fire Apparel

So far so good, super easy install. I haven't had someone sign in to activate the app yet, but it looks clean on the website and its ready to go in 3 minutes from download