Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Glitters Matter

This app is exactly what we were looking for, to provide restock information to our customers! The customers love it! Our business runs more efficiently.

Green Elephants Car Detailing

Really easys to set up & works like a charm, the emails look great and the notifications when somebody enters an OOS request are a great feature.

DiorBella

5 star app, 5 star customer service 5 star value!! Great price for one of the best apps on shopify.

Compton Fire Apparel

Compton Fire Apparel

So far so good, super easy install. I haven't had someone sign in to activate the app yet, but it looks clean on the website and its ready to go in 3 minutes from download

Clean Your Ride

Simple to use but have struggled to get one product to have the alert attached to it!! Email notifications do look great though

Xocolatl de Davíd

I have been looking for an easy to use "Back in Stock" notification app for a little bit. It took me about 5 minutes to setup and install, and it works great!
And for $5/month it beats anything else out there.

Bellies to Babies Boutique

This app installed easily without any programming. It is So easy to use. It's so much easier for us to tell our customers to sign up for these notifications rather than us keeping track, and this way it's fair for all. We love that we can customize it and we love that it automatically e-mails them without us having to do so. We also like that we can view what products are in demand and by who.

Boutique 1780

I rarely restock, because I don't want to be stuck with inventory, but this app has helped me gauge interest and make informed buying decisions. Installs easy.

Japan Deal World

Very nice app so I love using it on my website and the staff helped me very quickly! I recommand!!!

Earrings by Emma

For the price, this app is great! It does exactly what we want it to do except when it notifies a customer when a product is back in stock, it only tells them about the product, not the actual variant. So for example, it'll say unicorn earrings are back in stock instead of PINK unicorn earrings are back in stock.

It has places for you to format the sign up and it also gives you the ability to enter custom css code which is nice.

Check out how it looks at earringsbyemma.com