Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Neter Gold

I'm a real fan of this app. We have items that fly off the virtual shelves and we really needed a way to get people back when they restocked and this was perfect!

Great work.

Pomelo Casa

Super useful for the customers, but also for us, the store because we can get to know how many people is interested in each product.

Divine Lash Co.

Absolutely LOVE this app! Not only is it affordable and reasonably priced, but its easy to install, works seamlessly, and looks great on my store front! I highly recommend to all especially small business owners that aren't looking to pay an arm and a leg for such a simple concept.

The Reformed Sage

Get this app. Simple installation and works flawlessly. I looked around for an app with features like this for a while and this one does exactly what I want and has bought in $$$.

HOLD UP

App muito bom, fácil de utilizar, foi apenas instalar e já comecei a receber as notificações, recomendo para todos!

shopchrischanel

love this app! it prevents customers from emailing asking about restocks! also brings in sales because customers are alerted by restocks

Pretty in Pink Boutique

Love the app, super helpful, Helps u keep up with what you need to restock, easy setup, I had it running in no time!

ICHIMARU BEAUTY

Relly like how does it work!
Help us to decide which products need to be restock quickly and how customer perfer

Buckin' Belle's Boutique

This app was very easy to set up. I love how I can go into the app and see what my customers are wanting a restock in, how many emails have been sent out which helps me
know what is a hot seller and to keep restocking! Highly recommend this app!

Botanica

Five stars solely based on set up. IT WAS SO EASY. I just had to upload my logo and click one button to link it all. I am so excited for this to save us time and it was so affordable and I love seeing what everyone is signed up for. Will leave another review once we've had some time with it.