Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Paladin Roleplaying

Does exactly what I wanted, and good value too. Definitely gets me more sales once things get back in stock

Louise's Party Deals

Only just started using the app but it was very quick and easy to use. Will hopefully help me with my stock planning many thanks

A Little Peace Of Joy

I bought this app to help me track restock alerts! Within a couple days I had 5 customers sign up for a top that I had no idea there was interest in a restock. So far love the app!

Plump Skin - K-Beauty en México

Really happy with this app, easy to install, use and customize. Haven't had any trouble like we had with other apps for restock alerts, and has the best price too. 100% recommend.

Kinky Toys

Easy to install and customizable. Love that you can use email with this too. Just need to see know if customers actually use it.

BK's Beauty Bar

I think this is a great idea for new businesses on a budget. You absolutely cant beat the price. looking forward to it percs.

GATZBY HOME

This app is so helpful! It allows my customers to be notified when popular sold out items are back in stock. Best of all its all automatic! Totally would recommend to others to try.

Leopardbaby Boutique

This is a great app! It lets me know what customers want back in stock so I don't get items I do not need! I love that it sends the email to the customer for me so I dont have to worry about a thing!

TÉMA MATÉ

I am using this app in a pre-sales stage. The integration is easy and the design is great. I fully recommend it.

Shop Lively Vibes

This app helps so much. I sell out of products fairly often so the fact someone can sign up to be notified of a restock is amazing.