Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Valor Fitness

This app is great for gathering emails for notifications! The only problem is we end up downloading the emails and then using another service like MailChimp to actually send the emails. This app does not let you customize emails for individual products (like adding a note section if a product is in pre-order, there may be shipping delays, etc). Like I said, it's a great way to gather those emails for notifications!

Joy decoração

Excellent App. All the setup is intuitive, and give really good insights. I recomende it, it helps with my shops!

Lisa's Cosmetics pop-up shop

Great app! it It has amazing features and lets you know which items are most in demand, and sends emails automatically. Would recommend to everyone.

SYRINX

日本語での情報はあまりなかったのですが、再入荷通知を送信できるツールとして、最安値帯の1つだと思います。
アプリの完成度は高く、商品ページのバリエーション毎の出荷通知に対応しています。
また、適用する商品も選択できます。
管理画面も商品にはサムネイル画像がつくなど、非常に直感的にわかりやすく作られています。
同種のアプリの中で、これはお勧めです。

Glidr

We were looking for a restock notification solution that didn't charge per email sent. Installed this app and was blown away by the features. Fully customisable on-screen notification sign-up, ability to turn off signup on certain products, customisable email, a full suite of analytics and stupidly easy to install. Great work by the devs!!

Hattie & Della

The restock emails look great, send quickly, and track easily. exactly what I was looking for so that I don't have to keep track when customers email me asking for an alert.

Duitsmans Wholesale, LLC.

This has helped me save time without having to send restock e-mails!! My sales have increased with the help of this app also!

Bad Witch

The app was so quick and easy to install! Really impressed. Looks very clean and tidy on our website as well. Looking forward to seeing some results :)

Paladin Roleplaying

Does exactly what I wanted, and good value too. Definitely gets me more sales once things get back in stock

Louise's Party Deals

Only just started using the app but it was very quick and easy to use. Will hopefully help me with my stock planning many thanks