Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Botanica

Five stars solely based on set up. IT WAS SO EASY. I just had to upload my logo and click one button to link it all. I am so excited for this to save us time and it was so affordable and I love seeing what everyone is signed up for. Will leave another review once we've had some time with it.

ADW

Everything is great besides the fact that my emails do not send automatically when I update an inventory on a product, I have it turned on to send automatically but I have to send them manually.

CAMP HOWL

Works as described, and so far so good! Excited to have this feature on my site since a good portion of my e-mails are about when certain products will be back in stock.

Anian MFG

Great app, the signups are coming in. Can't wait to restock now ;) So far is everything is good, easy to set up and manage.

All Day Hoodie

Very straight forward and easy to use. Only issue I have is not being able to download by week or month. We also can't see the colours the person has signed up to.

Green Drive

Quick to install on each product page
Easy to use
Good ROI, with amount total
Thanks for this application

ShineBySDCosmetics

I really like this app. It does everything I wan it to. Cutomers can add there emails and once I restock the item it will automatically send them a notification. You can also see which items customers are waiting for!

SOVRYGN Watches

Pretty good so far and it integrated nicely with my website compared to all the other apps I tried. Definitely would recommend.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App has been working great so far! Install was quick and easy. Customers are signing up and now we can more easily prioritize which products to get back in stock first. Plus, customers have been giving us high praise for giving them the option to receive notifications. And $5 is a fantastic price!

Kiana Beauty