Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Melt Glass Art Supply

My customers LOVE the ability to let me know what they need and it makes my ordering SO much easier. I already know what is going to sell before I even order. The email they receive has a link directly to that product, so there's no confusion on their part...no hunting for whatever they were looking for last week, etc. I do wish there were more designs available for the sign-up box and it would be nice to be able to search by customer, so that I can see everything THAT customer is waiting for. But, I'm sure they will get there. :)

Bannor Toys

This app is great, works well and has really cut down on the number of emails we get asking when products will become available again! So glad we found this app!

Rosebud's Designs and Apparel

I wish I would have found this app sooner! It has been very helpful in gauging demand and helping me decide when to restock products. My customers are also happy because they are able to find out as soon as the product restocks. Two thumbs up ;)

Boutique 20

We love this app & more importantly, our customers love this app! They are able to tell us what they REALLY want back in stock, and it's super easy for us to let them know when we restock their favorite styles!

APOM

This app has been super helpful to help us get in touch with customers so we can help them when something they want is not available in their size, it also helps us determine how much product to stock!

MYSTIQ

Simple to set up, simple to use. Have been using for a long time and never have to think about it - just set and forget.

YAMA Mountain Gear

Easy to use and does what it's supposed to. I wish there was an option for the notification request to not be variant dependent (ie, notify the customer when any variant becomes available. The variant dependency is nice, but not the best approach for my particular case. Overall, I'm happy with the app.

BakingWarehouse

since using the apps a couple of day, see it works smooth and easy to install. it was good that you can easy to change the color to match your theme.
Minimize the work and get the customer return to shopping again.

Shop With Shari

So far so good! Love that I could see what they want and able to go find what they are looking for to restock it.
3 extra sales in one day!

A Thousand Wishes Craft Shop

Perfect for what we were looking for. It has increased our sales and eliminated a lot of wasted time for both ourselves and our customers.