Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SOVRYGN Watches

Pretty good so far and it integrated nicely with my website compared to all the other apps I tried. Definitely would recommend.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App has been working great so far! Install was quick and easy. Customers are signing up and now we can more easily prioritize which products to get back in stock first. Plus, customers have been giving us high praise for giving them the option to receive notifications. And $5 is a fantastic price!

Kiana Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very straight forward and easy to use. Only issue I have is not being able to download by week or month. We also can't see the colours the person has signed up to.

Remi Cachet USA

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Just installed it, super easy, great tool to use to alert your clients, super reasonable price, I already got few clients registering, I really like the dashboard gives you very good inside info on who and what are clients waiting for, this helps me to project on my future orders. Hope in the near future they offer SMS or text alert. A+

Mme & Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Verry good app! I know all my customer want to put en stock.
Easy to install and easy to understand all pages. Nice look and you can customize your email for your customer.
Defenitly recommand for all shopify store.

Nella Pima

Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice APP!! This application is one of the easiest to use and is practical since it also automatically sends emails to customers.

BARA Sportswear

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 3 years

work every cent! integrate on product pages very well and no issues. customer service is also very helpfull

Juneberry Blues

This app has really helped me keep tabs on what items customers would like to have back and has made sending restock emails so much easier! I had an issue installing the application on my website and reached out to the developers. They had the app installed and working within 24 hours. 10/10 recommend!

Magia & Cardistry

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used to send manual restock notifications, which is very tedious. Now I have better control and I can even know which products are more pople waiting for.

The Twisted Tulip

Time spent using app About 2 months

great app! helps me see what items are sold out that customers are wanting back! Recommend this for sure!