4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its ease of use, valuable insights into customer preferences, and excellent support team. The app is affordable and customizable, with features like automated restock notifications and revenue recording. It can send notifications based on product variants and provides valuable insights into customer behavior and product demand.

June 2, 2021

This app is incredible! Easy to use, simple to set up, and best of all; I can now know what item is popular when it's sold out, and what needs to be restocked!

Happy Day Apparel
10 days using the app
August 14, 2020

Easy to set up! Took all of five minutes or so, does exactly what I wanted it to do. Very happy! Thank you

Happy Paws Co
9 days using the app
August 5, 2020

This app is great for gathering emails for notifications! The only problem is we end up downloading the emails and then using another service like MailChimp to actually send the emails. This app does not let you customize emails for individual products (like adding a note section if a product is in pre-order, there may be shipping delays, etc). Like I said, it's a great way to gather those emails for notifications!

Valor Fitness
Edited June 1, 2020

So easy, as soon as your product is back in stock it automatically informs everyone, For this price this app is brilliant!!

Flory's Online
9 days using the app
November 7, 2020

Pretty easy to install and set up. I did have to go back to the developer but they sorted it out for me really quickly. Easy to edit templates as well.

SmoochSuits
August 5, 2020

Absolutely EXCELLENT Program! The setup was very very easy, the customer service was fantastic and the program has already returned 13x in the first 6 days we have had the program! Our customers absolutely LOVE THIS FEATURE and so do we!

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC
November 2, 2020

Super Easy to set-up, They offer customer support. Super affordable. Waiting for my restocks so I can send emails.

VNTUR Apparel
June 27, 2020

We are using it on www.famousroses.eu and it is all we need for Restock Alerts. Very powerful app. We recommend it!

FAMOUS ROSES
Romania
August 3, 2020

Great app! it It has amazing features and lets you know which items are most in demand, and sends emails automatically. Would recommend to everyone.

Lisa's Cosmetics pop-up shop
April 13, 2020

Everything is great besides the fact that my emails do not send automatically when I update an inventory on a product, I have it turned on to send automatically but I have to send them manually.

ADW