Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Handtec

Seriously bad support - removed app had been using for months but they didn't even bother providing support.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We truly apologize for the low down, no good, awful, horrible support our customer service gave you, or lack of. However, we have made changes in that department to better assist our customers and hope you will try us again in the future.

DopeBoo

Great app for automatically sending notifications for customers who sign up for out of stock - eliminates need for an additional workflow. Thanks folks!

Bitters & Bottles

Love this app! We've generated so many additional sales with this app. Now there's no need to remember to reach out to customers when you restock a high demand item!

Horse Creek Boutique

I just wanted this on a few products, but it applied it to all my out of stocks and there was no way to uncheck all. Had to manually go take off each product one at a time. The setup was not easy. Feel like I wasted time trying to get this to work. Uninstalled.

My Event Decor

Alert Me! need to install their own alert to answer new customer requests for help with installation.

I installed this 8 May and as of 14 May have had no response to my request to get this to work properly. So it's been uninstalled as I have only one week to try this before the $5/month kicks in.

Update: So I now got an email telling me "our response to your original email never got to you because no email address was provided when you used our contact form."

Really? If you click on their Get Support button, it shows your email address at the bottom of the popup. And any proper website Contact Us form has the email as a compulsory field.

Disorganised to say the least.

Test Development Store 2

Nothing but good things all around. App functions just like it should and their support is not only quick, but extremely knowledgeable and polite. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone looking for a painless and elegant solution.

Lotusboutique

We absolutely love this app. Far better than any of the others restocking apps we have tried. We are so thankful for the way this app can allow people to sign up for the notifications based on their size variant. It works flawlessly and gives us so much input about what our custoners really want to see more of! This is a great price too! It is affordable and because of that, I see our store keeping this app for ever!

Cut Throat Club

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.

Chomp Chew Bead Designs

Super easy to setup and love that we can customize the look of the app to match the theme of our store. This is an invaluable feature for our shop, especially given the vast number of products we carry. It easily allows our customers to be the first in line when a product is back in stock. Great app!

Enhanced Radio Devices

Our customers love these notifications! Almost $10k in revenue recovered over the last few months. This will pay for itself many times over.