4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its ease of use, valuable insights into customer preferences, and excellent support team. The app is affordable and customizable, with features like automated restock notifications and revenue recording. It can send notifications based on product variants and provides valuable insights into customer behavior and product demand.

January 30, 2021

i used this app for customers to let me know what they would like that is not available.
it absolutely serves the purpose, it is easy to use, it has quite a high degree of personalization and the customer service is extremely efficient. would definitely reccomend it.

Baroni Firenze
Italy
April 28, 2020

Super useful for the customers, but also for us, the store because we can get to know how many people is interested in each product.

Pomelo Casa
August 22, 2020

very good for conversions!! I like the layout and how i can change the colors to match my brand and such

Clothed in Grace
September 19, 2017

Super easy to setup and love that we can customize the look of the app to match the theme of our store. This is an invaluable feature for our shop, especially given the vast number of products we carry. It easily allows our customers to be the first in line when a product is back in stock. Great app!

Chomp Chew Bead Designs
About 1 month using the app
September 13, 2019

Easy to use and does what it's supposed to. I wish there was an option for the notification request to not be variant dependent (ie, notify the customer when any variant becomes available. The variant dependency is nice, but not the best approach for my particular case. Overall, I'm happy with the app.

YAMA Mountain Gear
21 days using the app
January 31, 2021

Very useful app! Easy to navigate and beneficial to online store. Only con is that they are sending restock alerts for products that have not been restocked.

Tiara’s Crown Collection
19 days using the app
September 11, 2019

So far so good! Love that I could see what they want and able to go find what they are looking for to restock it.
3 extra sales in one day!

Shop With Shari
14 days using the app
August 13, 2019

Works well, people like it. Unfortunately, it isn't compatible with the pre-order app I use and no longer shows up, so I will have to remove it.

Smug Store
20 days using the app
March 3, 2021

Nice app! Would love to have more insights in what products are being sold from the notifications. Generally more analytics based on performance would be nice.

Tufte Wear
Norway
13 days using the app
April 26, 2018

Nothing but good things all around. App functions just like it should and their support is not only quick, but extremely knowledgeable and polite. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone looking for a painless and elegant solution.

Test Development Store 2