Reviews (381)

4.6

Merchants highly praise this app for its effective restock notification system that boosts inventory management and sales. It's easy to install, with a user-friendly setup, automated alerts, and customizable options. The app also provides insights into product demand and integrates seamlessly with various themes. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance and exceptional support, particularly highlighting Kimberly for her responsive assistance with customization and technical issues.

October 14, 2020

Works really good and fits good to our theme! Can recommend this app to everyone who needs an restock alert!

thebasicshop.no
Norway
Edited March 20, 2021

So far so good. Very useful. I can see what customers want so that helps me with restocking inventory. Easy to integrate with Shopify. Only been using it a few weeks, only complaint is finding the plan I'm currently on. Haven't seen billing no where on app.

Glam Bratz
About 2 months using the app
November 6, 2020

So easy to integrate and set up! Took just a few minutes and will save me so much time when my products restock!! Highly recommend!

Palms, Psalms, & Prosecco
February 25, 2021

so far, so good, we got this app 2 days ago and already have a list of customers on wait list for our products and was easy to setup,

Vapeblunt México
Mexico
Edited January 19, 2021

The app itself is great, it took a bit of time to get the support I needed to install it correctly but now everything is working as it should.

Team Perfect Wholesale
About 1 month using the app
Edited August 16, 2020

Easy to setup and use. Customers almost instantly started using this option and it is saving our staff time. It would be nice to have an option to only have restock product notification available if all variants for certain products are sold out and not just per variant. If you have S,M,L,XL this work great but if you have 10 unique variants people can request a notification on items that will never be restocked and requires a manual email to be sent. for some reason some of the restock notification are not sending automatically but most are.

AceRunners
About 2 months using the app
October 17, 2019

I emailed Saturday due to the restock email box not showing up on my product pages. It's now Thursday and still no response. I've found another app to try and have given up on getting support for my issue.

The Stationery Life!
About 1 month using the app
January 30, 2021

i used this app for customers to let me know what they would like that is not available.
it absolutely serves the purpose, it is easy to use, it has quite a high degree of personalization and the customer service is extremely efficient. would definitely reccomend it.

Baroni Firenze
Italy
1 day using the app
April 28, 2020

Super useful for the customers, but also for us, the store because we can get to know how many people is interested in each product.

Pomelo Casa
1 day using the app
November 27, 2019

Surprisingly good. Very easy to install. Only real downside is that there are very minimal editing options for styling.

World Of Wool Retail