Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Reliable Aftermarket Parts

Amazon product, best I've used...and I tried a lot! Easy install, easy user function, and easy to customize on the backend.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

I absolutely love this app! It helps me know how much of each product I should be restocking. It also results in a good amount of sales so it's a win win! Customers are happy with it, as well :)

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app highly recommend!
This app truly helps to bring back potential customers by notifying them when our best sellers are restocked.

Branded by CB

Loving this app so far! We have finally found a way not to lose a customer when items are out of stock! Would suggest it!

Emily Grace

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far I really love this app! It’s amazing being able to know what customers want restocked and what sizes to restock. I will continue to use this app!

PremamaWellness

So far so good! We had been searching for an app that would help our customers sign up for restock alerts. The installation was seamless in the sense that we reached out to the developers and they helped set everything up in the back end to avoid us making mistakes. Have now customized and we're good to go. excited to see how it performs once the restock alert emails are deployed. Thanks again!

CC Reese Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

We looked high and low for a good re-stock alert app and we are so please with this one! Does exactly what we needs!

Harlow

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great little app that sits in the background and does its work. Have received sales that I wouldn't have otherwised got because who can keep track of requests for restock. I like that fact it is very 'set and forget' and does not require constant attention. One trick though, you need to have you inventory ordered and tight. Otherwise you may get a cranky customer email from overselling an item that was restocked but may not exist or is damanged from returns.

Shoe Limitless

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is awesome and very user friendly. I love how clean the email notification appears on my site. The dashboard is very easy to read in knowing what items customers want.

The Capsule

I love this app for showing me what my customers want. Such a clean display on my site and in the back office super easy to use!