Alert Me! Back in Stock Alerts

Alert Me! Back in Stock Alerts

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 20, 2018

I just wanted this on a few products, but it applied it to all my out of stocks and there was no way to uncheck all. Had to manually go take off each product one at a time. The setup was not easy. Feel like I wasted time trying to get this to work. Uninstalled.

Horse Creek Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited May 14, 2018

Alert Me! need to install their own alert to answer new customer requests for help with installation.

I installed this 8 May and as of 14 May have had no response to my request to get this to work properly. So it's been uninstalled as I have only one week to try this before the $5/month kicks in.

Update: So I now got an email telling me "our response to your original email never got to you because no email address was provided when you used our contact form."

Really? If you click on their Get Support button, it shows your email address at the bottom of the popup. And any proper website Contact Us form has the email as a compulsory field.

Disorganised to say the least.

My Event Decor
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 26, 2018

Nothing but good things all around. App functions just like it should and their support is not only quick, but extremely knowledgeable and polite. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone looking for a painless and elegant solution.

Test Development Store 2
Time spent using app: 18 days
March 6, 2018

We absolutely love this app. Far better than any of the others restocking apps we have tried. We are so thankful for the way this app can allow people to sign up for the notifications based on their size variant. It works flawlessly and gives us so much input about what our custoners really want to see more of! This is a great price too! It is affordable and because of that, I see our store keeping this app for ever!

Lotusboutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 19, 2017

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.

Cut Throat Club
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
September 19, 2017

Super easy to setup and love that we can customize the look of the app to match the theme of our store. This is an invaluable feature for our shop, especially given the vast number of products we carry. It easily allows our customers to be the first in line when a product is back in stock. Great app!

Chomp Chew Bead Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 15, 2017

Our customers love these notifications! Almost $10k in revenue recovered over the last few months. This will pay for itself many times over.

Enhanced Radio Devices
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 11, 2017

So far so good! I love that I can see exactly which items customers are wanting that are out of stock and it sends a notification immediately upon restocking the item. Love it and well worth the affordable price! :)

Roselynns Jewlry Box
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Edited March 1, 2017

While we liked this app the best out of all of them, we chose to not move forward and go with another company, more expensive who was able to provide support.
The app specifically says to contact them if we need assistance installing, which is what I did but were unsuccessful at getting any help (the developer didnt even accept the Shopify invite we sent her to access our themes per her request)...
... and also stopped communicating with us.
You get what you pay for, and we are now happy with another app at $10 a month.

The Leggings Lady Pdx
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 18, 2017

It is a Beta! Keep it in mind when installing. It does everything it promisses and in a very easy and clear fashion. As it is a Beta, you will see small thinks that could use some adjustment or improvement. If you are familiar with a bit of CSS and HTML you can work around the major issues - no problem there. Overall I like the app, as it is not working with a PopUp. Everything works and you just need to work a bit on customisation. I am sure the developer will move the App into a successfull future. Thank you for it.

Rheinufer E K