Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Johannes Scientific

The app was easy to install and does exactly what it says it does. I've had it for a few days and already have several customers waiting for restock, including a product I didn't think anyone wanted anymore.

Abroad Modern

I installed and uninstalled so many re-stock apps that didn't have all of the functionality I needed or only had it at a very high price-point before finally landing on this one. I needed to have restock alert buttons on collection and product pages, as well as be able to hand select only certain products to have alerts. Thanks Alert Me! for having all of that functionality in an affordable app.

Plant Goals

This app does exactly what I need it to do and it definitely saves me time! The price is ideal. No complaints!

Detail-Division

Even if you break even using this app, it's a no-brainer. I have removed the need to email each and every customer waiting for a product to come back into stock, and I can still make the email personal enough to where the client feels I am communicating directly to them. Shipping price errors cost me more than this app. A MUST HAVE for any size business operating on Shopify.

All Things Chic

I use this app to notify my customers when products are restocked. its super efficient. I love it! totally recommend

Cocorose London

A Back in Stock Notification App really helps us keep track on potential demand for items currently out of stock, and to capture potential sales. Alert Me! does this efficiently. We have used it for over a year now. 4 rather that 5 stars .. a) because of the format we often get sign-ups for our smallest sizes .. they are automatically offered in drop down, and b) the filtering method when in the App to search for Styles. The support is quick and very helpful.

Tiara’s Crown Collection

Very useful app! Easy to navigate and beneficial to online store. Only con is that they are sending restock alerts for products that have not been restocked.

Baroni Firenze

i used this app for customers to let me know what they would like that is not available.
it absolutely serves the purpose, it is easy to use, it has quite a high degree of personalization and the customer service is extremely efficient. would definitely reccomend it.

Parley Labs

This app is perfect: affordable, clean, straight to the point. We've tried 3 other email notify app, but this one keeps it the simplest and does exactly what it needs to do.

Stunning Jewels 4 You

I haven't had any problems so far with the app. Works well even though my customers haven't been using it as much as I'd like them to. So I thought I would give you guys this feedback and get a free month offer as it showed and give it a little longer before I make a final decision on continuing to use it and pay the monthly fee. Thanks