Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Boutique 1780

I rarely restock, because I don't want to be stuck with inventory, but this app has helped me gauge interest and make informed buying decisions. Installs easy.

Japan Deal World

Very nice app so I love using it on my website and the staff helped me very quickly! I recommand!!!

Earrings by Emma

For the price, this app is great! It does exactly what we want it to do except when it notifies a customer when a product is back in stock, it only tells them about the product, not the actual variant. So for example, it'll say unicorn earrings are back in stock instead of PINK unicorn earrings are back in stock.

It has places for you to format the sign up and it also gives you the ability to enter custom css code which is nice.

Check out how it looks at earringsbyemma.com

Push Influence

We added this app earlier today and it's already preparing us for some really good conversions with the insight it's giving. Installation was one-click and e-mail that sends to customers is fully customizable.

Smash Shoes

This app has really changed the way we do business. Being able to determine which styles to restock, in which sizes and at what quantities has helped us deliver what our customers want at greater efficiency. Worth the money, for sure.

Bougie Bars & Bubbles Co.

Easy set-up and lifesaver for business. Customers can receive the alerts they want when their favs are back in stock!

Neter Gold

I'm a real fan of this app. We have items that fly off the virtual shelves and we really needed a way to get people back when they restocked and this was perfect!

Great work.

Pomelo Casa

Super useful for the customers, but also for us, the store because we can get to know how many people is interested in each product.

Divine Lash Co.

Absolutely LOVE this app! Not only is it affordable and reasonably priced, but its easy to install, works seamlessly, and looks great on my store front! I highly recommend to all especially small business owners that aren't looking to pay an arm and a leg for such a simple concept.

The Reformed Sage

Get this app. Simple installation and works flawlessly. I looked around for an app with features like this for a while and this one does exactly what I want and has bought in $$$.