Blutag: Alexa Notifications

Blutag: Alexa Notifications | Reviews

by Blutag

Order Notifications & Tracking on Alexa for your store

Furnitures.Dezire

A must app for all Shopify e-commerce stores. Easy to setup, no coding required. Good app to engage users with smart speakers.

KazaCleanse

I had an AWESOME experience with Blutag! The interface was super easy to set up - very user friendly and didn't take a lot of time. Support was excellent with answering any questions I had as well. 10/10 recommend Blutag to get your store Alexa enabled!

PlanetPetShop

Easy integration in under 2 minutes. Didn't have to get my tech team's help. Just install the app on Shopify e-commerce store to engage with Alexa and Google Home users. I would recommend Blutag for online stores.

lightcoffee

Convenient voice app that lets Alexa or smart speaker users to order products via voice with their smart speakers. Voice commerce is here!

appleaccessories101

We were looking to offer voice-based commerce experiences to our customers but didn’t have the technical know-how in-house. We signed up with Blutag for product ordering and product search voice offerings. We were able to launch our Alexa Skill in less than 3 weeks & encouraged our customers to use the skills. Over 100+ orders were placed within the first 48 hours of the promotion.

Love Love Sweets

This is very easy to get app. It works perfectly! If you need a support, they have the best people.