AliDropship: AliExpress Drop

AliDropship: AliExpress Drop

$19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Sunshine Ecommerce Technologies LLC
March 26, 2021

Hands-down, the BEST online customer support team ever. I had never used the app before and had a very embarrassing issue that only a newbie would encounter. George patiently walked me through every single step, providing screenshots and helpful tips all throughout. He was prompt and so patient in all his replies. I’ve used several apps and services before, and to encounter customer service at this level is always so appreciated and rare! Thank you again.

Alina
Philippines
Time spent using app: 6 days
Sunshine Ecommerce Technologies LLC replied March 26, 2021

Thank you, Alina:) We highly appreciate your kind review. We will do our best to provide the best dropshipping solution and customer service. Best regards, AliDropship Team

October 15, 2020

Received, hands down, the best online customer service. George the rep I worked with went above and beyond to make sure that all my issues were resolved and put me in the best position for success. I was blown away at how patient and helpful he was. I highly recommend this app.

WHSE22
Time spent using app: 6 months
Sunshine Ecommerce Technologies LLC replied October 20, 2020

Hello and thank you for your feedback!

We are happy, that you had a great experience with our customer service. Please, feel free to contact us again for any further assistance.

AliDropship Team