Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

Bigstart.fr

not working well after 2months of work to put my products, and as orders are starting I can not make purchases on AliExpress tells me empty cart and support not answer my questions free apps better than that

Clothing Deal Club

Also in the settings of this application there is an option On Product delete/inactive (Unpublish from store, Set Out of Stock, None) I selected - Set Out of Stock But for some reason they decided that they have the right to hide goods. I created thousands of bugs in indexing my site in Google. Before publishing the applications in the APP Store Shopify check them? This application does not work for anything 1. An Auto Updating System to Keep your products pricing and stock up to date - Not Work! 2. On Product delete/inactive - Not Work! 3. sort button - Not Work! JUST NEVER BUY IT. It not only does not work, it destroys your website and business, you'll just pay them, but not only will you advertise and promote the site. and when you find out that there are no auto update prices and a warehouse, you have to think about how to remove all this product. and then you realize that you killed your SEO and you can start your business again even if you had an import of other products, the removal of thousands of pages of the site is the death of your SEO. you write to the support team they say that everything will be done but nothing happens

Rags Tags Bags

I never really used the app because I don't source from Aliexpress. I have been going back and forth with them and Shopify billing about being charged $5 for well over a week now. They claim I installed the app back on Mar 8 and uninstalled it on Apr 6th. Then, again in May for one day (which was really a few hours because I was boiling the midnight oil) while working on my site. To my surprise, I was billed $5 on my Jun for the app! Contacted them and Shopify billing, but there response was that a I had the app for almost 30 days (which I don't believe because Shopify automatically bills in monthly increments) and installing it this one day made a charge. I don't care about $5, but it's the principal that they choose to go back and forth when there is clearly a billing issue! Oh well, guess this review will let others know... clearly a 7 day trial IS NOT free! One star based on the fact that I'm arguing about $5. Don't care if the app works or not; I don't source w/ Aliexpress.

Fashiongasms

This is the worse dropshipping site. The chat continues to close that my questions will not get answered. I'm unable to fulfill an order because the items will not load. The category section will not allow me to search for specific category. This truly horrible because now I have to issue for a refund because the orders did go out on time. Definitely not worth the $20.

Ochosi

Does not support ipad, must use desktop or laptop

Ladyskullz

These ppl are HORRRRIBLEEEE.... you can NOT reach them when you need too. They do NOT answer questions directly, only give you the runaround and their tutorial videos are unclear and have no sound. They REALLY need to work on their interface with this app and make the transition from ordering through your store a smooth one. I had numerous customers cancel order b/c once ordered on the store, was NOT able to finish the order on the app due to lack of customer service. Until they fix the problem, try Oberlo. they have better customer service. This app is a EASY pass !! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Furbabeez

Don't waste your time. Just get Oberlo. Buggy, difficult to place orders and takes forever to load.

Vossbox

If i could write a -5 stars, i'd do it. Worst dropshipping app ever! Try anything else but this app! No customer service. If you want something user friendly, DONT USE THIS APP! They are still in the 90's... worst interface ever and PLUS, they charge fees per month!! I just don't get it... Hate it.

Fashion Delights

This app is really starting to irritate me and causing losses as the price sync does not work meaning sometimes after a customer has purchased from my store, once I go to place the order the price has increased or they end up paying regular price with me having to add more money for shipping.

Smartcookingstore

Terrible app! The auto sync for the prices doesn't work, the prices rules doesn't work every time, the support doesn't solve any problem! I waste my time to switch on another app... Your app is a TRASH!
Previous 1 3