Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Import Products from aliexpress and many more websites

TOSY.NL

This app has BUGS nobody can find. Shopify write to Appfreaker: This is what happend: There were 300 products in their website. Old products were still in the app from months ago but were not updated. So they deleted the old products in the app, but to his surprise ALL of their products on their website got deleted too.
Company does nothing and Shopify has no backup.

October 16, 2019

if you delete products in app obviously it will be deleted from app and your shopify store too.

CultureRegulationBrand

THE APP IS NOT WORKING AT ALL ! WITH NO NOTICE THIS IS THE WORST APP EVER !!! I HAD SO MANY ORDERS TO SEND AND THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO

PawPrints

I downloaded this app needing to input 10 products to my store from Aliexpress. They have different plans ranging from the basic to enterprise. Even though I didn't need it, I selected the enterprise plan to see which features they had for my free trial. I forgot to cancel the plan until the trial was well over so I contacted their support team to request a refund. They told me that they could allow the refund and asked me to contact Shopify to process the refund. I did so, and Shopify contacted them back for approval. They then decided to conveniently deny my refund request. If you want honest customer support, these developers are sorely lacking in it.

The app itself is pretty bloated, and there is not much of a difference from the basic and enterprise plan. The UI is not really conducive to a good user experience. Please be warned that there are more customer oriented apps out there for drop shippers.

Jungle Green Earth

I wish I could rate ZERO!

Started off badly, as pictures were not syncing when importing products, after a couple days everything went back to normal.
After that I have realized that ALL products were out of sync.
I spoke with the support team, they said the problem was being fixed in the next 24 hours 2 days gone and the problem persists. In my store there is still inventory but on ebay is out of stock!!!

I kept having failed promisses that the inventory would be back to normal in the next 24 hours.

NOW IT'S BEEN 2 weeks I am paying 20 a month while NOT being able to advertise my store due to inventory not syncing!

I keep asking for a refund and different members keep saying will be in touch with you soon. and nothing as been done!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

La Vinotinto Shop

Very bad customer support , they never respond to my emails and the products are synchronizing properly

Shakti Supply

ENTIRE PRODUCT IS BUGGED OUT AND INOPERABLE.

DOES NOT SYNC WITH ALIEXPRESS OR SHOPIFY.

USE DSers OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT.

I am leaving this feedback in order to motivate the developers to fix the bugs in this product. My entire store was mapped to this crapstastic application and now I cannot fulfill a single order or even go back farther than 2 pages of orders. This app needs to be completely rewritten.

FUAEM

Bad Bad Bad

I submit this complaint for the tenth time. Your program does not import images from the AliExpress website when I import any product.

And also does not automatically update the quantity and new prices. Although I did everything that was necessary from the settings menu and also the settings on the AliExpress website (why should I update manually?)

Several times I have filed the complaint and you tell me that the maintenance department will solve the problem but to no avail. All these problems remain

I think it is time to change from your program to another more serious and technical program. I will also file a complaint to the Chopeevai site on this issue as it is unreasonable to pay fees to your administration and have faced these problems for more than 15 days

Austraders

Absolute rubbish, looks like just about everyone had a problem with the app and had to contact support. Sure enough my install doesn't work either!! Not going to bother with support as I already use Oberlo and it dumps all over anything else I've tried.
Strange that there's two of what seems to be the exact same app for different prices.....

KheenKhaab

Installed this app couple of months back..initially these guys responded well when i was using trial version but after i took paid service...raised so many issues with them and every time these guys would say some one from tech team would get back...and Guess what nothing happened...We faced so many issues like Auto Sync was not happening and these guys repeatedly kept on saying Firstly,that there was an update going on at their end and after that the app will work fine and Secondly after addressing same issue again...they had new version that aliexpress was making few updates and after that it would work fine...but even after waiting for so many days nothing happened and then i had to manually sync every single product....
Then I had issue with some of the products , with Selling price was not being shown with margins i had set up at backend..they kept on saying that the matter had been forwarded to tech team and some one would get back...again nothing happened even after waiting so many days...end result..I deleted those products.
Again I raised another recent issue that by default my store currency is Indian Ruppee but when I am adding the product it picks USD as default and the correct pricing is not coming up...again when i spoke with them on Sat day i was told that because its SatDay and Sunday the tech team is not available , some one would get back on Monday. Even after 2 days i.e today on wed day no one bothered to get back on addressed issue and i contacted on their live chat ..the guy on live chat said its their lunch time and they would get back after 15 mins...after almost half an hour with all the disappointment i had to write them that they are the most unprofessional people .
I could have written this review after cancelling my subscription but then i thought to check their work ethics and professionalism while keeping this app (as i have already paid for the month).
I have started using other apps like Oberlo and EPROLO and they have been quite helpful so far, at least they revert back if an issue is raised unlike these people who dont even bother to get back.
I would never recommend this App and would like shopify to have a look on this matter

SnorHelm

This app gives a lot of errors!! Save yourself time and try a other app. When you delete old products in the app it deletes new products on your website. Appfreaker can not find the problem they tell.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6