Aliexpress Dropshipping

Aliexpress Dropshipping

by appfreaker

Import Products from Aliexpress and Synchronize inventory

Shoppers Bar

Too slow and overtly buggy. The most over rated app on Shopify with Zero online support. Avoid at all costs since it is not free and you are not getting the value for your hard earned money.

coolshoppingnow

misleading information, the total number of product import is not per month its life time, the advertisement is misleading, I was charged two months even when the app was uninstalled.

Will Do

Horrible app. Do not get into Dropshipping by using this app. Its hard to order products, and the customer service chat is terrible and a huge language barrier. There is no way to call or contact a real person. Use Orbelo or Spocket, I've had a better experience with them.

Emie's Boutique

It is hardly functional. Shipping takes forever. Items do not sync smoothly. This app needs a lot of work.

Vennify

Not working. It freezing my browser. I can't easily import products. It is not user friendly. Not recommended!

Drones 4 every 1

Don't use this crap, same price through Oberlo, and this app wants to charge to use it.LOLOLOLOL That's a joke, must think people are stupid for sure

Ni Puta Ni Santa

Not bad to import products but still far to be actually 'Shopify integrated'.

Still lacks a real two-way feedback that allows you to decide if you'd like to automatize and also products get lost and disconnected when you change names.

Not the best dropshipping integration app

Royally Active

Would be nice to let us know that we need to contact the supplier so that they dont put the invoice in the box. Need to fire basha.

The Sun Kissed Me

This app could be great if its actually working. Some buttons does nothing. I cannot manage or update imported products. Autosync doesn't work all the time, and the app itself is very slow. I've downloaded the trial a month ago and they've started charging me 3 weeks ago, but I couldn't use it for my work at all because some functions suddenly stopped working. :( I hope they'll fix the problems soon otherwise I'll ask for a refund.

wanbeone

Freakin fraud app. Cancelled my subscriptions months ago, but they keep withdrawing my money from my credit cards, despite informing them many times.

Previous 1 3 4