Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Bijoux Island

Ordering & mapping do not work, they said to me they have to fix a "case sensitive" issue since 3 weeks now. Still nothing fixed and not able to use this plugin. Shopify team must remove it as its simply, do not work.

SOLVED/ After 1 month they fixed it but it was long

EDIT 08/25 : New problem, imported product have wrong name / picture . The black product is named White and the white black.. They are "investigate". I guess it will took 3 more weeks again to fix this problem..
This plugin is full of bug

Facilitate Art

There are several problems with the app which has made it impossible to open my store. The issues have been reported on 3 occasions and, after 2 months, I have stopped receiving updates from the developers regarding fixing said issues:
1. The prices of the items that I imported do not match those that appear on my store
2. I cannot update the prices of the items in my store
3. The products that I imported have had their URLs changed and sometimes refer to different products altogether

Anndreti

And Again
The worsed app I ever work with + extra 20$/month for such a bad app.
DON'T recommend I was losing a lot of costumers because this app doesn't track the inventory properly, the said minim 500 products a day, what I had was 10 product a day.
Hi Aliexpress Dropshipping Team,
On Monday I have been told that my inventory will be updated within 24H, and 2 days later nothing happen still the same problem ( 0 inventory update, lots o customers losing)
Bad Bad Bad!!!

MiSOLY

The worsed app I ever work with + extra 20$/month for such a bad app.
Guys from "Aliexpress Dropshipping" fix all these issues with the app then come back to the market if you care about your costumers!!
I hope this will help you to go forward!!

Inaaz.biz

I wanted to give zero big zero marks and negative 10 if there would have been in rating. Last 3.8 years , the CEO has not been able to resolve the auto Sync , It never works, works for 30 minutes , and then stops. They killed our businees due to no sync alongwith Shopify . No support , No Auto Sync. They only promise to resolve but they could not resolve last 3.8 years. A horrible dropshipping company with horrible staff support and horrible CEO, they do not even listen you, they do not escalate, they say that you cannot connect to CEO and manger . I have never seen such horrible dropshipping company. Avoid joining in future , else all will suffer badly. I need credit 90 % for 3.8 years back as fine to this company . Shopify must ban such company who has made auto sync never working last 3.8 years. Never take services of this company if you want to do well in drop shipping. Most horrible company , most horrible services with no auto sync at all.

Rare Custom Apparel

I would give -0 stars if I could. Sorry handling of orders. I placed a order two weeks ago and was giving false information several times about why my order has not shipped. They give you the runaround. Don't use them if you expect to get the order to your customers onetime. You will lose customers dealing with this company. No don't do it trust me.

May 28, 2020

Hi, we are really sorry about this, due to current covid-19 pandemic logistics are affected. It been just a week from your order placement. we did provided tracking information as you know hoping you reach you by with next week or two. Thank you

NothSap

WORST APP.... DO NOT GET THIS... I NEED MY MONEY BACK...
I gave them more then 3 chaces....you will waste your time adding products and they will charge you and fool you around, when you try to contact them about the bad quality of pictures and how the app would not do the daily products sync or any sync at all.. and It wont import the exact same thing. If you import something from Amazon, target or walmart. You willl see the shity quality of pictures and the quantity on your inventory would show zero... they will just fool you around and waste your time by saying let me send this to our technical team and contact you in couple of days..It's better Adding a product manually than doing it through this App..
Don't say in reply that it's because of covid-19. I am writing this review almost after 3 months of my bad experience which was before the covid and i tried it again thought i would give you guys a second chance but the same shit...

kayshop.es

Hola a todos no le doy ni una estrella ya que sin haber usado la aplicación solo instalarla y al darme cuenta que no me servia la desinstale me quieren cobrar y no se aun el motivo

April 2, 2020

Hi, You are mistaken, if you accept charge doesn't mean you will be charged immediately. I am sure, you wont be charged if you uninstall the app before the trial period of 7 days, If you use the app beyond trial on then only you will be charged

My Gym Complex

This was the first app I used in dropshipping and I really tried to give them a chance, but the worked app has too many bugs leading me to ask questions almost on a daily about why something isnt working. I based 80% of my store from here and I see it was a waste of time. The only thing that worked properly was the customer service chats. Other than that it was bad, I was fooled.

Markina Shoe Company

The only thing I got from dropshipping with aliexpress is HUMILIATION AND EMBARASSMENT! The stores don't care about quality and they deliver at thier own convenience. The don't care if delivery lead time reach 60 fucking days!

March 12, 2020

We are really sorry about your experience. Due to current covid-2019 outbreak logistics are impacted. we are trying our best to due normal shipping operations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7