4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and large review import capacity, even on the free plan. It's praised for its seamless integration with Google Shopping and reliable performance. The app's ability to import, translate, and edit reviews from AliExpress is particularly valued, enhancing customer trust and store reputation. Many commend the customer support team for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app is appreciated for providing social proof and boosting sales.

Edited March 13, 2020

Fast Support, well recommended app suite everything I need, easy to use and reliable support.

Nexus-Booth
Philippines
May 29, 2019

Really helpful app! Exactly what I expected! I recommend it 100%! It's very easy to install and to use.

eSh@p
Bulgaria
February 28, 2020

La mejor app de reviews sin duda y gratis encima 10/10 trabajo magnifico
podeis visitar mi tienda para comprobar que es buenísima

MrsPET
Spain
March 18, 2019

support team is very helpful, prompt responses. I was struggling with the setting and they help me fix all my issues quickly and smoothly. Thank you so much. I wish i could give more than five 5stars. I believe this would help my store look better.
many thanks

DBesteBuy
France
January 12, 2020

Despite the developer's warning on maintenance, yesterday, I installed this app along with the Judge.me Product Reviews app with Awesome subscription. It is working perfect for me. I am really liking it. No problem whatsoever.

Previously once I installed and uninstalled to explore better product. Without question, developer helped uninstalling in matter of minutes contacting them. Very fast and courteous service.

After a lot research for a week and setbacks from other apps including the very famous Loox with complicated design and impossible/ unjustifiable price plans, honestly I didn't see any other apps better than this. I hope Judge.me keeps up the quality work keeping the price logical and scalable.

VITAALO
20 days using the app
September 19, 2019

This app is so far the best to use for review .....integrate with judge. Me... And thank me later.... If you are not using this app, IDK what you are doing with your online business

STAIRWAYS18
Nigeria
19 days using the app
November 8, 2022

app fantastica cocvhe8ufh3rg83rbfg8u2fygub3ryfhigf8py3grtfhbqfirewefihwbdfuhveuhvbeihvbiehfbviefbihedbivbeiv

Beautysly
Italy
18 days using the app
April 1, 2021

customer service is great!!! so good i recommend!! really good for dropshipping!! easy to use also. really like it.

GirlyGems
Norway
17 days using the app
February 27, 2020

For me, it works great! Given the fact that I can import so many reviews with the free version, it's amazing!

vizhio
Portugal
17 days using the app
July 3, 2019

Impressive this is the best tool for importing reviews. All reviews are coming in without delay. I recommend this app

gadgetlyte