4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to import unlimited reviews from AliExpress directly to their Shopify stores. They value its customizable features, Google Shopping integration, and multilingual support. The app's responsive customer service and support for various feedback formats, including text, photo, and video reviews, are also highly praised. It's free and easy to use, making it accessible for all merchants.

January 15, 2024

find ich gut das man kostenlos viele Funktionen hat, besser als andere Apps

Wavee

Alina Mall
Germany
6 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Easy to use and really fast support.

Select Accent
About 2 months using the app
March 4, 2024

Good

Mwealthstore
30 minutes using the app
December 5, 2023

Good Support Team. Always there is you need any help. Special thanks to Thanh.

Tremmi
6 days using the app
November 8, 2023

Well done, devs! Fantastically made app. Saved me a ton of copy and pasting.

Ovesthome
Belgium
About 1 month using the app
April 9, 2024

nice

MARYA
India
Edited September 2, 2023

I used to import reviews from AliExpress sometimes, not often, and this app was useful. As my store is in French, I was able to edit the reviews and translate them into French. Recently, I noticed I am only able to change a maximum of 30 characters per review. But, thanks to fast reply from Judge.me customer service, they gave me some suggestions about how to solve the problem.

KAOSIX
Almost 2 years using the app
November 1, 2019

I feel very good, I give five stars a good review. The only doubt is that it seems to be able to delete unwanted comments before, can only be hidden now?

Kisslovehair
China
Over 4 years using the app
March 15, 2019

It's simple, efficient, very easy to use. Extremely satisfied with the process and very likely to recommend

ClipsDistribution