4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its diverse discount features and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its ability to handle multiple and complex discounts, both online and in-store, including POS only discounts. The app supports multi-currency and is compatible with various themes. Merchants appreciate its contribution to increased sales and average order value, as well as its excellent customer service, including a responsive live chat. It also offers a 30-day free trial.

November 30, 2023

very good in customer service!! fast response and easy to talk with

WISEMANITEMS
Philippines
6 days using the app
October 19, 2023

AIOD is a game-changer for my Shopify store. With multiple automatic discounts, it boosts sales effortlessly. A must-have app for any merchant! It's incredibly effective.

City Gear
28 days using the app
October 16, 2023

I was having issues with my store and I reached out to the support team and they were very helpful in figuring out the issue. They were very quick in figuring out what was wrong. Love this app!

galorase
26 days using the app
October 3, 2023

I downloaded this app and my theme had an issue with it. Their team spent night and day to figure it out and THEY DID! What an amazing support team. They helped me after hours and on weekends. Love this app. I saw sales come in 15 min after adding it! GREAT feature! THANK YOU!!!!

Pink & Blue Co.
19 days using the app
CirkleStudio replied October 6, 2023

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

September 26, 2023

The app was great and the support team is always here for you, they help me a lot. I appreciate their effort and hope they can develop this app way more better in the future!

FitFlop Philippines
Philippines
3 months using the app
CirkleStudio replied October 3, 2023

Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

November 6, 2023

On The Ball! Helped me fix an issue (self-created) and so great to work with.

Rookie
2 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Amazing! Very quick on response and assisted with the entire installation of the app on both our sites.

P.E Nation International
About 24 hours using the app
October 6, 2023

10/10 Great application; tons of features and amazing customer service! Was able to resolve my issue within minutes of contacting the technical support!

Reef Wholesale
About 2 months using the app
October 19, 2023

Clear installation guide, easy to set up and the team is very supportive and responsive. Recommend!

MOFT
2 months using the app
September 1, 2023

Great app which offers different types of discounts with the option to customize those discounts to your needs, something other discount apps are not offering. Chirag always response to any of our queries within minutes and he is super efficient in resolving any issues. 5*

VPS Tools and Fixings