All in One Metafields

by Identixweb

Create And Handle Everything Related To Custom Meta Fields

1 review

Legging Marketplace

Very disappointed with this app. I spent a few hours figuring it out only to find it has very limited functions. All Metafields are displayed on the page alphabetically by Key with no way to change the order. Custom styling is done with css, however there are no classes in the html, which limits your ability to style the output. I subsequently found a far superior app. Don't waste your time with this app if you are serious about controlling how your product pages or other pages look.

December 16, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you are disappointed with this app. I agreed that you can't change the order which by default showing as alphabetically. But I want to thank you for pointing us on this. However, the HTML/CSS can be handled by you so you can add your own HTML and classes to perform your own design wanted. If you are not familiar with that, our support team is available to assist you with their best support services. We always help our customers to achieve their goal if somewhere our app didn't meet their needs by doing customization without any additional cost.