All In One Product Zoom

You can choose from 3 of the Zoom Types

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Pferdeliebe Shop

Perfect and fast support - very professional.
I like the app function for my products and I am sure my customer too!

Fashionura

It's a great app with many zoom style options. Also support from the team is prompt and professional. many thanks.

Kpopstop

Customer service was fast and helpful! Great app :)

Home Healthcare Solutions

Simple, easy and best of all it works. Top quality/speed from the support team.

Coil Clout Mfg

Great app, great customer service.

Pescience

Works perfectly. We have a custom theme and no one has been able to get product zoom to work for us. These guys fixed it all up in 48 hours and it works like a charm.

Pophut

Great app, it didn't work correctly with my theme, but it was sorted out within 5 mins of me contacting support.

Probellmx

Excelente aplicación, tuve problemas al principio con la instalación por que tengo un tema de terceros, pero el soporte en menos de 20 minutos me respondió y me ayudo al instante, el mejor soporte que me han dado en Shopify !

La aplicación te da 3 tipos de zoom, con la posibilidad de configurar y/o personalizar cada uno, eso es mucho mas a lo que ofrecen otros plugins, su zoom tipo "window" me encanta.

Excelente, sigan así <3

Be Gutsy

It doesn't work, it keeps me sending to a page with a search box but no clue on what they want me to search for.

Bp Graphics

Great app. Works awesome! Very recommended.