All In One Product Zoom

All In One Product Zoom

by Nulls.Net

You can choose from 3 of the Zoom Types

Pescience

Works perfectly. We have a custom theme and no one has been able to get product zoom to work for us. These guys fixed it all up in 48 hours and it works like a charm.

Pophut

Great app, it didn't work correctly with my theme, but it was sorted out within 5 mins of me contacting support.

Probellmx

Excelente aplicación, tuve problemas al principio con la instalación por que tengo un tema de terceros, pero el soporte en menos de 20 minutos me respondió y me ayudo al instante, el mejor soporte que me han dado en Shopify !

La aplicación te da 3 tipos de zoom, con la posibilidad de configurar y/o personalizar cada uno, eso es mucho mas a lo que ofrecen otros plugins, su zoom tipo "window" me encanta.

Excelente, sigan así <3

Be Gutsy

It doesn't work, it keeps me sending to a page with a search box but no clue on what they want me to search for.

Bp Graphics

Great app. Works awesome! Very recommended.

Rock Metal Shop

Je suis très contente de l'app mais surtout du support client. Mon thème shopify ne prenait pas en compte les codes de l'app. J'ai envoyé un mail et j'ai directement reçu une réponse. Ils ont fait le nécessaire tout de suite. Je recommande cet application qui est juste parfaite !

Tailorvintage

The best customization of all the zoom apps, plus super-quick in customer service! Thank you guys for your help!

Yoga Clothing For You

Great app. We wanted something with zoom customization and this product does the job. Thanks

Photographsonline

Fantastic APP, super friendly and quick theme customisation solving support. We sell art, and the magnifier is just brilliant. Thank you All In One Product Zoom

House Of Jaipur

Its a great app with 3 zoom options which I like, we had an issue with drop down menu was conflicting with the zoom feature, we contacted the support team and they fix the problem the same day.