All In One Product Zoom

All In One Product Zoom

by Nulls.Net

You can choose from 3 of the Zoom Types

Kokomo Jewellery Uk Limited

Had an issue with the app as I'm using a third-party shopify theme and the support got back to me within minutes! and the problem fixed within the hour! Thanks, Soner!

Flying Star Bar Shop

Holy Moly!! This is the deal now :D It took me 5x longer to test out & decide what width to make my lens setting than to install this thing. I have a custom (non Shopify) theme & it clicked in immediately. And...it still allows for clicking image to just see the picture larger, which is the original/only zoom option for my theme. (That's great as a second option, but not what I really wanted & not as good as my old theme.) Only note: sometimes it takes a second for it to kick in on a page. I added cool crystal/rock specimens to my shop this year...now clients can see them in great detail in my updated shop theme. Can you even beat the price, too? Installed less than 10 minutes ago...Woo Hoo & Thank You!

Cheap Snow Gear

great app, slightly cheaper than the others (monthly payment still sucks though, id rather it was a one off payment).

Amazing suport staff, fixed an issue in a couple of hours. Recommended

Kjp Development

I sampled some other image zoom apps - this was my preference. The support was really good because we needed some help with the integration to some of the unique ways we serve images.

Samajewellery Com

Wish other app developers were so prompt and responsive.

Pasta Kitchen

Works great, tech support great. I was updating our shop theme and needed the app installing on the new theme.Support sorted this out for me very quickly. Keep up the good work!
Gary
www.pasta.kitchen

Gearfashion

array(5) { ["hmac"]=> string(64) "519cc29d51466a1b803a73a6b1d541c49eb08888847057a29615e1b4855dcaa4" ["locale"]=> string(2) "nb" ["protocol"]=> string(8) "https://" ["shop"]=> string(25) "gearfashion.myshopify.com" ["timestamp"]=> string(10) "1493849288" } Error: invalid signature.

Papas Koop

I had problems installing this in my theme, but the support team was vary prompt and helpful. I was up and running in less than an hour. The zoom feature works great. Just what we needed to show the detail needed for our customers.

Notjustnails

Fantastic App! Seamless integration and does what is says. Took my website to the next level! Customer support is also amazing - I had one issue which was sorted out within an hour, now it works perfectly.

Highly recommended!!

Bumnasium

It is an Okay app.

Installation was very simple. The features are wonderful. However, I cannot get it to work the way the demo shows. I had high hopes for this because it looks really good. So I gave it about 20 minutes troubleshooting but to no avail. I thought it was my Windows version. No, it wasn't. I used it on several different computers (mac, windows 10, 8, and 7).

I would prefer an App that works as described soon as I install it..