All In One Product Zoom

You can choose from 3 of the Zoom Types

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Saffron Jaipur

Location India
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Not working on mobile website. uninstalled after trying everything i could. will sure do try again if the dev helps me getting the zoom effects on mobile too.

August 16, 2020

Hi,
We just sent a store access request. Please approve it and let us know. Or you can send an email to support@nulls.net

MASSGOOD

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Application intéréssante car difféents zooms et facile à installer. MAIS zoom possible que sur la photo de présentation du produit et impossible sur photos suivantes. Je ne sais pas si je vais garder cette application!

August 16, 2020

Hi There,
Sorry to hear that but we couldn't find any support request related to your store. We can fix that issue If you like.

Bumnasium

Time spent using app 19 minutes

It is an Okay app.

Installation was very simple. The features are wonderful. However, I cannot get it to work the way the demo shows. I had high hopes for this because it looks really good. So I gave it about 20 minutes troubleshooting but to no avail. I thought it was my Windows version. No, it wasn't. I used it on several different computers (mac, windows 10, 8, and 7).

I would prefer an App that works as described soon as I install it..