All In One Product Zoom

All In One Product Zoom

by Nulls.Net

You can choose from 3 of the Zoom Types

ReflectivePro

I had issues due to the particular theme I was using (Supply). Emailed them about it and immediately received a response. They knew what was wrong and fixed it in less than 30 mins. 10/10 Service. The actual product itself works great as well.

Safetysigns.ie

Very helpful and fast support, we needed a zoom function in our theme and this app has been doing the job perfectly for the past year.

Sophsters Sunglasses Shop

You have to use the support team for certain themes, but they are incredibly helpful and very fast at responding and fixing the issues that I had.

Yoga&HealthLifeStyle

I love this app, support was very fast and helped. It makes my product page look more professional. Thank you.

Nevermore Costumes

I've used this app for several months and really like it. When I first installed it, I did have an issue on listings with multiple pictures, it would only zoom the first photo. I contacted them and they got it fixed ASAP. And I haven't had a bit of trouble since. Do remember when using it, you need to have a really good resolution photo to begin with, otherwise when it zooms in it doesn't enlarge much or looks grainy.

USL SailShop

I had a problem with the app and was about to uninstall it, but I decided to stick with it to see if I can resolve the problem (the app worked only on 1 image per product page). They required access permissions on the back end to fix it. I dropped them an email and the response was within a couple of hours, and full resolution was same day.

The app works great and the service was amazing. Highly recommend.

Pferdeliebe Shop

Perfect and fast support - very professional.
I like the app function for my products and I am sure my customer too!

Fashionura

It's a great app with many zoom style options. Also support from the team is prompt and professional. many thanks.

Kpopstop

Customer service was fast and helpful! Great app :)

Home Healthcare Solutions

Simple, easy and best of all it works. Top quality/speed from the support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5