Reviews (100)

May 13, 2022

This app is super user friendly and I love that it’s easily customizable. Very affordable also and helps my customers with being able to see when stock on an item is running low. 10/10!

pixelcassdesigns
March 30, 2023

I am loving this app so far. I was getting so frustrated not being able to find a way to display low-stock items. I had a few issues with customers trying to add more quantities of items to their cart than were actually available. And Shopify does not automatically display how many are available to the customer. So the customer may be trying to buy 4 items, and only 3 are in stock, but instead of showing that error, it just says items cannot be added to cart, which was causing a loss in sales. This is just what I was looking for, and it seems to be working well, it looks great, is easy to customize, and is reasonably priced which I appreciate. All those app subscriptions really add up and I am still a very small business.

Morning Reign
September 29, 2021

I'm very happy with the app and for the moment it works well. It is simple to use and what is more important you have the option: "Appear based on products' actual inventory" where you can manage the appearance of the notification. This is great !

T.A DEFENSE
France
January 8, 2021

I had some trouble getting the app set up but Shahar with customer service responded very quickly and helped me out. One thing with this app is that Track Quantity has to be turned on for it to work. I have over 700 products that are printed on demand, so I wasn't able to use this app for all products (primarily want the low stock alert on the product page for marketing purposes). But, it works great for our bestsellers, which is more manageable in keeping track of quantities. I would love to show "low stock" on products regardless of quantity but the app is running smoothly on my site. Thanks!

527 Photo
About 2 months using the app
January 8, 2021

Very easy installation, easy to edit. Fast service follow up also. Very impressed for such a low price. Look forward to checking out more App from you!

Kitten D'Amour
About 15 hours using the app
June 17, 2020

Very useful app ! You can customize the alert text size and colour easily. Simple and gets the job done !

Corner of Carina
Romania
About 11 hours using the app
January 6, 2022

Had a little trouble setting it up, I emailed support and they had me up in running within 15 minutes. Great response times!

Grassroots Greenhouses
22 minutes using the app
February 4, 2021

super easy to use. no frustration. love easy technology. best app I have found so far offering scarcity.

Gottohaveitfashion
3 minutes using the app
November 10, 2020

Seems to work perfectly with variations! Thank you. Was looking for something just like this- simple and customizable.

E I T H E R / O R