Scarcity++ ‑ Low Stock Counter

Scarcity++ ‑ Low Stock Counter

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
January 24, 2023

This app does exactly what it's meant to! Super easy to customize and it looks professional and goes perfect with my theme. It worked great on my theme in mobile but I had a little issue with a placement on my theme on desktop and they were super quick to fix it!! Highly recommend this app!!

Vivid Grace Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 14, 2023

increadibly nice and competent support. Helped me out quickly and were able to solve a long-term problem. 5/5!!!

Love4Babies
Germany
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
January 4, 2023

Die App ist selbsterklärend und leicht einzurichten. Schneller und zuverlässiger Support. Vielen Dank!

Langhans Suppenmanufaktur
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 7, 2022

Simple effective and easy to use app, great support team had no issues at all with it so far! I use it on most of my stores

Sneakin
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 31, 2022

Great app, first time using it, and customer service is fast and reliable, which is always good!! Needed this to help with sales, so we'll see how it goes.

Tousos
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 21, 2022

I used this app to help me with low stock. I ran into a problem but the help center was able to help me out. They were very quick to respond and fix the issue. Thank you so much for helping me. Love this app.

Boujee & Blessed Boutique
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
June 28, 2022

App works well, they were super helpful, quick, and help me set up on my new site in no time. Highly recomment!

Littl Swim
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 17, 2022

Great app and very fast and friendly customer service. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to add some scarcity to their website to push their customers over the edge of buying.

Trendiez
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 13, 2022

This app is super user friendly and I love that it’s easily customizable. Very affordable also and helps my customers with being able to see when stock on an item is running low. 10/10!

pixelcassdesigns
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 1, 2022

Love this app. It looks great in my store. It provides all the features I need to help improve conversions. I had a little trouble installing but the support team is really helpful and quick. They fixed my issue in no time and had the app up and running. Thank you.

samluxecollection