Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

by Effective Apps

Hurry customers with Limited Quantity Remaining urgency alert

Ama Nuur

Easy to use. simple and customizable. Just what I was looking for. Happy I found this. Reasonable monthly price.

E I T H E R / O R

Seems to work perfectly with variations! Thank you. Was looking for something just like this- simple and customizable.

Macleods Bargains

Had a slight issue with the placement of the alert which was resolved quickly. Would highly reccommend.

Stardust Fiber Studio

This app is super easy to use and did exactly what I needed. Highly recommend and worth the $1.99 a month!

Catswhereitsat

This was just what I was looking for to add a sense of urgency for low stock items, and not appear for items with plenty of stock.

Pancake and Lulu Yarn

Simple & exactly what I wanted. I'm glad there was a free trial, seems worth it for the monthly fee.

Lani Milano Beauty

Yeah this app is brilliant! Very self explanatory and for $1.99 /mo i couldn't beat it! I really enjoy this app!

S&SKollections

i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love ittt

Fashions By RoPuddles

This app is exactly what I needed. It's simple, blends well on our product pages, and looks good on desktop and mobile. I was able to disable the widget on certain pages.

The Littl

The app works well, and was super easy to install! Highly recommend for any website to create a sense of urgency for your customers! Really happy, thank you!