Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

by Effective Apps

Hurry customers with Limited Quantity Remaining urgency alert

Sheek Boutique

I love this app. It creates the sense of urgency for customers to purchase inventory low in stock. Great app!

HunnyBoots Australia –

Great little app! Able to customise it exactly as I needed it. Help desk was instant in customising to my fussy needs lol. Highly recommend.

Hannah Bean

This is the first app I've ever reviewed on Shopify. I just switched to the minimal theme and was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the quantity available to publish as it did on the Simple theme. Wow, is this worth the $2 per month price tag. Within 2 minutes of downloading the app, it showed quantity remaining on my website and I had to do ZERO coding. And it looks nicer than the free way I did it on the Simple theme, this was such a time saver and a huge win for me. Thank you!!!

MaggyBeauty

The application is very useful, and the support is very professional and friendly : )

I recommend it

Ivy & Rigg

Very good app and easy to use/install. Looks great on a webpage and the customer help is really quick.

MASKIN Luxembourg

Great and free! Super easy to setup and does exactly what it's supposed to do!
The button didn't match perfectly to my theme, but the support fixed it for me within hours so that it looks nice and blends in perfectly in my theme.

A no brainer if you're looking to display the quantity left in stock !

Perfect Posture

Does the job. Very simple and straight forward :) A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kid Made Modern

This app was just what we needed to create urgency on limited stock products. It took less than 10 minutes to install, and when I changed themes, the support team was super responsive to my questions. Highly recommend.

AlphaDome

Very easy to use! I like how customizable it is. Having a notice above the add to cart button is a huge help. Highly recommended. Thanks for making it!

Vielora

I love how this app worked on my store. Its simplicity complements my store's appearance. I totally recommend it!