Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

by Effective Apps

Create urgency by showing a Limited Quantity Remaining message

MaggyBeauty

The application is very useful, and the support is very professional and friendly : )

I recommend it

Ivy & Rigg

Very good app and easy to use/install. Looks great on a webpage and the customer help is really quick.

MASKIN Luxembourg

Great and free! Super easy to setup and does exactly what it's supposed to do!
The button didn't match perfectly to my theme, but the support fixed it for me within hours so that it looks nice and blends in perfectly in my theme.

A no brainer if you're looking to display the quantity left in stock !

Perfect Posture

Does the job. Very simple and straight forward :) A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kid Made Modern

This app was just what we needed to create urgency on limited stock products. It took less than 10 minutes to install, and when I changed themes, the support team was super responsive to my questions. Highly recommend.

AlphaDome

Very easy to use! I like how customizable it is. Having a notice above the add to cart button is a huge help. Highly recommended. Thanks for making it!

Vielora

I love how this app worked on my store. Its simplicity complements my store's appearance. I totally recommend it!

PHOSIS® Clothing

Oh my god. I would give this app 10 stars if it was possible. I have been looking for a discrete stock displayer and not some "in your face" inventory bar that shakes and has fancy gradients. Thank you, thank you thank you!

I always appreciate Free apps that do the job. The customizer even has Inconsolata as an available font, and my entire store happens to be using Incosolata.

Corner of Carina

Very useful app ! You can customize the alert text size and colour easily. Simple and gets the job done !

QLbright

Great app. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Very easy to set up and use. Exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to customize it a little more so I contacted the developers and they took the time to do it for me. I recommend it.

Previous 1