Scarcity: Low Stock! Countdown

Scarcity: Low Stock! Countdown

by Effective Apps

Hurrify Stock Counter Countdown: Limited Quantity Remaining!

B.O.G. Collective

Simple, effective, and exactly what I was looking for at an awesome price! At first there was a formatting error but within a few hours Shahar had it fixed and now it works perfectly. Highly recommend!

B L A E K

I used Scarcity to add inventory levels above the add to cart button, the app works great and it's easy to use. There are heaps of choices in terms of text etc and when my text wasn't sitting in the right position their customer service and tech team was quick to respond and fix the issue!

Plus Soap

The app worked perfect. It was easy to install. It is also straight forward when trying to modify the default settings.

Gottohaveitfashion

super easy to use. no frustration. love easy technology. best app I have found so far offering scarcity.

BoxPartie

I used this app and it helps customers quickly buy when items are showing low in stock. Easy to install.

Made Brite Creations

I love that it lets buyers know what I have in stock so they buy it before its gone. So happy I found this app.

NessFeli Natural Skincare

Probably the easiest app I've installed thus far on Shopify! Works great!
Creates a sense of urgency for the customer. Pleased with this app so far.

Kitten D'Amour

Very easy installation, easy to edit. Fast service follow up also. Very impressed for such a low price. Look forward to checking out more App from you!

Weird Friends Club

VERY EASY TO INSTALL and works like a charm! Also easy to customize so it's unique to your store. Thank you!!

Lucia the Label

This app is easy to install and can be adjusted to suit design of store. I'm very happy with this app. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Previous 1 3 4