Scarcity: Low Stock Countdown

Hurrify: Low Stock Level Counter Low Inventory Alert Countdown

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Littl Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App works well, they were super helpful, quick, and help me set up on my new site in no time. Highly recomment!

Trendiez

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great app and very fast and friendly customer service. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to add some scarcity to their website to push their customers over the edge of buying.

pixelcassdesigns

This app is super user friendly and I love that it’s easily customizable. Very affordable also and helps my customers with being able to see when stock on an item is running low. 10/10!

samluxecollection

Love this app. It looks great in my store. It provides all the features I need to help improve conversions. I had a little trouble installing but the support team is really helpful and quick. They fixed my issue in no time and had the app up and running. Thank you.

Vegan Sinz

Location United Arab Emirates

I am using this application to add a signal for low in stock products which can help in boosting sells & notifying customers which products are selling fast (in demand). It does exactly what it is advertised to do & is very affordable.

Bounce Pep

Location Japan

I needed a simple low stock counter to create urgency and this app provides it. Nothing is complicated. I had 1 question after setting it up and received support via live chat very quickly. The app is very budget-friendly and gets 5 stars.

LilloLillo

Great App, much better than any others of this type. Support excellent and helpful. It does the job of getting conversions! Thanks Zeeshan!

Violes®

Location Italy

This app is beautiful! Good scarcity without being too invasive! I asked for assistance because after installing it I could not see it and they helped me right away, very fast and very kind!

Oliver & Annis

great app and support if needed. love the features that it has and 100% increases my conversion rates!

Celebrity Waist Trainers

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Great app, great customer service. 10/10. Looking forward to seeing increased conversions. Would recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7