ALPHA Discount In Cart Upsell

ALPHA Discount In Cart Upsell

by Helixo

Boost Revenue with in cart upsell & popup product upsell

Offertwow

Thank you!! Helixo! It was great the way you solve it. I recommend tremendously this app for sure !!!

Marshall Travel 台灣

very good! I have a problem with my store, thank you Tinu for your help, very friendly and quick to solve!

October 17, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. You have been a great customer to us. Your words help us more than you think. It inspires us to keep up the hustle. Once again thank you very much for all the love and support.

If in need of help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

RealDeal Stores

Great App and super easy to use .. all the options you will need for the upsell in a very simple way.. customer service is great and respond fast

October 13, 2021

Hello,

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

The Adventure Book

This app allows us to increase the value per customer and from the start has been providing more revenue for us! And the fact that it is free is amazing! Support was super quick and helpful with sorting out a small problem I had. Can definitely recommend.

October 6, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am more than happy to assist you further. 🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

4kidspoint.pl

This app is very usefull. When I had problem, they solved it. I think that, this app will encourage clients to buy in my eshop.

October 5, 2021

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

EasyFit watch

I would like to give 5 start rating for this app, as well as their customer service. It take some times to reply my message but they are really helpful, and solved my problem.

September 12, 2021

Hello,

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

Soflashy

Simply perfect feedback, and customer help...
You can fetch this app for sure. 100% great intagration

September 2, 2021

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Les Petits Aperoculteurs

bonne application gratuite et un accompagnement de bonne qualité. relativement simple d'utilisation et peut être personnaliser ce qui rend l'application vraiment quali

August 17, 2021

Hello,

If in need of help please contact us at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

-Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate.

My Kit

This app is fantastic! The unique problem is that you can not use pricews without decimals.
In my country we don´t use decimals....

August 13, 2021

Thank you for all the love and support. We shall keep our efforts up to make our services better. If in need of further help please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Golf Swing Pro

I absolutely love this app! It helped me scale my revenue by another 30% and I can't imagine a day without it. Also their customer support is amazing.

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Nothing inspires us more than the love and support you give us. We shall continue on our endeavour to make our services better for you.

Feel free to contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat if you need any assistance. We are always happy to help you.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Previous 1 3