ALPHA Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Price: Free
Create Simple Upsell in quick 3 steps under 30 Seconds

La Parure Jewellery

Location Malaysia

Excellent customer service and fast respond from Helixo. Even thou it take a few days for them to notice our reported problem.

Aariro

Location India
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Great support and UI . very easy to add an upsell offer . Need further improvements like ADD TO CART button, review star

bloomily.de

Location Germany

Great app with the best UI that I have seen in any upsell app. Still has some bugs that need to be fixed but the support is pretty fast and competent. Since it is free you cant really go wrong. I can definetly recommend it.

November 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. You have been a great customer to us. Your words help us more than you think. It inspires us to keep up the hustle. Once again thank you very much for all the love and support.

If in need of help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Offertwow

Location Peru

Thank you!! Helixo! It was great the way you solve it. I recommend tremendously this app for sure !!!

October 23, 2021

Marshall Travel 台灣

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app 1 day

very good! I have a problem with my store, thank you Tinu for your help, very friendly and quick to solve!

October 17, 2021

RealDeal Stores

Great App and super easy to use .. all the options you will need for the upsell in a very simple way.. customer service is great and respond fast

October 13, 2021

Hello,

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

The Adventure Book

Location Netherlands

This app allows us to increase the value per customer and from the start has been providing more revenue for us! And the fact that it is free is amazing! Support was super quick and helpful with sorting out a small problem I had. Can definitely recommend.

October 6, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am more than happy to assist you further. 🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

4kidspoint.pl

Location Poland

This app is very usefull. When I had problem, they solved it. I think that, this app will encourage clients to buy in my eshop.

October 5, 2021

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

EasyFit watch

Location Malaysia

I would like to give 5 start rating for this app, as well as their customer service. It take some times to reply my message but they are really helpful, and solved my problem.

September 12, 2021

Hello,

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

Soflashy

Location Réunion
Time spent using app About 2 months

Simply perfect feedback, and customer help...
You can fetch this app for sure. 100% great intagration