ALPHA Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

ALPHA Cart Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Helixo

Personalized Recommendation, Frequently Bought Together Upsell

Golf Swing Pro

I absolutely love this app! It helped me scale my revenue by another 30% and I can't imagine a day without it. Also their customer support is amazing.

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Nothing inspires us more than the love and support you give us. We shall continue on our endeavour to make our services better for you.

Feel free to contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat if you need any assistance. We are always happy to help you.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

campiix

Very clear app!
the support is very fast and competent! I am very impressed and recommend the APP. Thank you for creating this app!

July 10, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review ✨ Always happy to help merchants like you 🙏

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co

- Sarah, Customer Service Executive

Fancy Planet

Great app, it does exactly what I need: offer a discount for the same product category at checkout. super easy to set up and all of that for FREE! had a small issue with the theme colours but customer service assisted very quickly.

June 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us, you taking the time to express your thoughts on us. We wish you all the very best with your business.

-Sarah, Customer Service Executive

Flo's HolzDesign

Perfect customer support, sarah is the best. ALPHA is easy to use and generate more Revenue. 5/5
-Nico

May 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. You have been a great customer to us. Your words help us more than you think. It inspires us to keep up the hustle. Once again thank you very much for all the love and support.

If in need of help please contact us at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Pharmunix

Après une semaine d'installation 4 ventes de plus
Je ne dirai pas que c'est la meilleure (quelques petits bug : ce qui est tout à fait normal), mais étant donné que c'est gratuit pour l'instant, je comprends qu'ils n'aient pas les moyens de pousser plus leur application
Support instantané online top A surveiller je pense qu'il sera un très bon allier pour notre business
Je recommande à 1000%

Tinta

Customer service was AMAZING. I had a few issues with it at first, but the team worked with me to resolve them and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Plus its free?! Definitely recommend.

Butterflizz

Encountered some issues and asked help from the support. Their team was really prompt in helping me solve the issues! :)

The LofBox

The application while it worked was exactly what I was looking for .... unfortunately it only worked one day and after a week talking to support they told me that I had to wait for them to be available. It is fine that it is a free application but I particularly prefer to pay for one that gives me a better service. In the end I have removed the application.

Gemaltes-Tier

Great service, best free upsell APP! I like that you can decide between in site or popups...........

Cervicalix Store

This app is great for upsells, the best I've seen so far. The support is fast, helpful and kind. And it has still room to grow. I advice it.