Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Coffee Table Book Store

simple import from Amazon with just a few clicks. However the import doesn't populate the proper pricing and descriptions. Generally happy with the program.

by www.CoffeeTableBook.store

Vintagepillowsstore

Normally they are offering custom template but their support didnt make anything for me.a little deceiving.Be aware

Luckychange.store

I used the program I accepted too many
thanks on this program
save to much time for me
I am happy to

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd

I successfully uploaded multiple Amazon items from my inventory. Works as it should and saves you lots of time and effort.
www.lionsmaneenterprises.com

Technik-Universe

Sehr gute Erweiterung, website Traffic wurde durch neue hochwertige Produkte verbessert.
Der preis ist angemessen

The Green Corner Health Care

I used the program I accepted too many
thanks on this program
save to much time for me
I am happy to use it

brotechnology.it

4 stelle solo perche dice che e completamente gratuito invece poi per collegare amazon si deve pagare.
per ora e molto interessante come affiliato amazon e molto utile consiglio

Shopwishi

Used the app. it's impressive. I am having difficulty to import products to sell on my online store

naturalnubiance.com

OMG Rohit saved the day for me, I was about to give up because I could not see my link in any URLs. But he checked it and was so patient while doing so.
I cannot thank him enough!

iMart

You nailed it 100% dude even got the Asin. You are a god. Thanks! And the pricing is doable otherwise I would be like ehhh I’ll do it myself lol. Anyway thanks for making such a great product. All the other apps on Shopify are soooooo bad useless and overpriced.

Previous 1 3 4