Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Fempower Health

Before Shopify, I would spend so much time manually adding products to my website. Since most are from Amazon, I needed a way to quickly be able to add new products I recommend for women's health. I can't begin to express how much time this app has saved me! And if there are ever issues, I get such a fast response. Even if the fix takes a bit of time, I am always updated on status. I highly recommend!

Exotic Bear LifeStyle

The app works well w SEO to draw visitors to my store hopefully to buy the more lucrative products I have as 4% Amazon commission is not going to make me rich lol. Excellent Fast Support ! Highly recommend *****

NaoKed Fashion

I was having a lot of issues prior to contacting customer service; once I was able to get a rep to assist me with my issue it was a matter of a few minutes and my issue was resolved. Overall my experience has been great!!

Jay's Buy Box

Worst App out there the sync made all my products go down to 10 dollars and I had to cancel tons of orders Not worth the headace It cost me much more then the 30 dollars I spent

Sharon Rose Stop Shop No1 Inc

I have started using this Amazon app, but it has not shown any of its products, on my Shopify Site which I have chosen yet, meaning it took a entire month of my money for signup of products to be displayed on my Shopify, but has not given me any type of services, render yet. No product, chosen to be displayed on my site is showing on my Shopify concerning Amazon. The App, is like its only there to collect money, monthly off of suckers, born everyday, who seek to star businesses.

Primitive Outdoor Gear

It's not too shabby of an app. I can load a ton of products in a breeze. A lot faster than the way I used to do it for sure.

ELECTRONICS STORE

Best App for Amazon Affiliate Program Members & Shopify Store Owners !!!
Together with you, my sales have increased! Really cool app, I recommend it to everyone! Thanks a lot to the developers !!!

Lizzy Street Outdoor Dining

Just started using this app, It started off easy enough, however, even though I've paid for unlimited product imports it seems I have reached my limit! Doesn't make sense! I suggest looking into alternative programs.
Update: This app needs a lot of improvement. It constantly bugs out, the links sometimes ( most times) need to be highlighted 3x and pasted 2x to even work.
Update: STILL needs big improvements with the SEO, many, many times I have to change the description to less then 100 words, and the images don't always load.

Your Soul Store

The customer support experience has been great till now! The app is also functioning well as of now.

Olivia Home Supply

I really love this app. Helps me so much with my shopify store.The team is amazing, specially Pankaj was so fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5