Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Bargains Online Stores

Initially I wanted the app for importing products from Amazon. Now, it seems as if I am getting more

GodsyGirl Christian Tees and More!

I love the idea of this app. I'm using the free version now.

Got great support. However, still need to figure out how to import sizes and such from amazon products (I'm an associate/affiliate). Once this is figured out, I plan to subscribe.

Mr. Parts Unlimited

Man this App is one of the best, I've been trying to break into the Amazon market for a while and this is it!

R23PRIME

I used this app very short time & found it very, very usefull.
However, since Amazon is charging monthly fees of 30 to 40 usd for Associates, that turns the usefulness of the app to zero!

Sofia Larios

I could never link my AWS Keys in this app. Also, products keep displaying in USD and my store is in MXN, I used the marketplace for my country but still only USD appeared. I reached support and they basically said it was my fault. Please don't waste your time, this doesn't work.

Lifestylebeauty

Me gusta la facilidad pero también me gustaría tener otras funciones que faciliten el trabajo. Optimiza tiempo, es práctica y sencilla. Genial.

urbangarb

THIS APP SLOWS DOWN MY WORK INSTEAD, ALWAYS RESTARTING EVERY TIME I UPLOAD A PRODUCTS I HAVE TO DO THAT LIKE 3 TIMES BEFORE IT UPLOADS

Copa-Wax

This app is worth it's weight in gold.. made my job much easier. All I can say is thank you!

Krystal kuts

Being my 1st time doing this I was able to follow the easy instructions and get my store up and running in no time.

Moon Line

I used this app to help imports . very well made app . Give it a try and see for yourself how good it is

Previous 1