Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Lizzy Street Outdoor Dining

Just started using this app, It started off easy enough, however, even though I've paid for unlimited product imports it seems I have reached my limit! Doesn't make sense! I suggest looking into alternative programs.
Update: This app needs a lot of improvement. It constantly bugs out, the links sometimes ( most times) need to be highlighted 3x and pasted 2x to even work.
Update: STILL needs big improvements with the SEO, many, many times I have to change the description to less then 100 words, and the images don't always load.

Your Soul Store

The customer support experience has been great till now! The app is also functioning well as of now.

Olivia Home Supply

I really love this app. Helps me so much with my shopify store.The team is amazing, specially Pankaj was so fast.

AREAE

Facile à utilisé, produits rapides à jouter et sans limites, difficiles de faire mieux. Je recommande

Slushly

Did not work for me!! Tried a lot but it always gave an error!!

My experience was not good at all!!

PURES ESSENTIELLES

This app is very good. They do all the things to make it work on my multilingual website. Add products is very easy. Thanks

Uk store

looks nice app to use really help full and easy just bit difficolt to import the review on your store but for rest great still to undstand how it how works

Timberline ORE

I use Amazon Affiliate's program and wanted to make maximum use of it to puff up my site. Amazon Associate Connector allowed me to easily add many products and change the "Buy Now" button into an affiliate link. If the easy affiliate - product connections isn't enough, the attentive app creators should seal the deal. When I contacted them about the app they were able to get back to me quickly. This app and the creators behind it made things much easier than they would have been.

www.TimberlineORE.com

Aya Univers

We are happy with this app.
It have help us a lot.
And so far the service & support is great, easy to use.
everything is starting work out.
can easily recommend this system and service

Thanks from the team & Company behind

Aya Univers ©

Gains Everyday

This app is so easy to use and their customer support is top notch. Another app messed up my account which interfered with this app and they went ahead and fixed it for me! Highly Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5