The simplest way to import products from Amazon to Shopify Store.
Create Products on Shopify and in one click, map them with the Amazon products.
An automated process to sync product inventories on Shopify & Amazon.
About Amazon Connector
Willing to sell your Amazon products on your Shopify store? If yes, then, Amazon connector will help you to import products from your Amazon seller central account to your Shopify store and map products to manage product inventories on both ends.
- Have a collection of all your Amazon products on your Shopify store.
- Map Amazon products with your existing Shopify store products.
- Map Amazon product variants with the variants of your Shopify store products.
- Track product inventories of your Amazon products on your Shopify store.
- Have more varieties of products on your Shopify store.
- Import both active or inactive inventories from Amazon to Shopify.
Here is a breakdown of the most important features:
- Request Report: You can request Amazon to create a report of the product inventories that you want to sync on your Shopify store.
- Import Inventories from Amazon: You can import active or inactive inventories to your Shopify store in one click.
- Create Products on Shopify: You can create all your Amazon products on your Shopify store.
- Map Products & Variants: Map your Shopify product variants with the variants of your Amazon products.
- Create Default Collection: Create a default collection & add all your Amazon products to that collection through the app.
Try the connector and sell on Amazon and Shopify with ease.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 10-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.